Sundays air-dried dog food subscription has a great deal for you and your pup to try out this unique premium dog food subscription. Sundays makes air dried dog food that’s shaped like jerky – and even the pickiest pooch will love it!
Enjoy FREE shipping on orders above $50!
Sundays Everyday Food for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for maintenance.
When a veterinarian and an engineer couldn’t find the perfect food for their own dogs, they decided to make it. Finally, an alternative to kibble that’s healthier and tastier, but just as easy.
Sundays unique air-drying method gently dehydrates food low and slow to preserve nutrients and flavor while killing germs. It’s the best of raw and home-cooked.
Made from clean, human grade ingredients, Sundays is complete and balanced for adult dog maintenance. Dogs love it – it’s over 90% fresh meat, organs and bones and dogs choose Sundays in blind taste tests 20-1!
USDA Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver, Beef Bone, Quinoa, Pumpkin, Wild Salmon Oil, Sunflower Oil, Zucchini, Kale, Flaxseed, Sea Salt, Parsely, Kelp, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Mixed Tocopherols, Ginger, Selenium Yeast, Blueberries, Carrots, Apples, Tomatoes, Shiitake Mushrooms, Broccoli, Oranges, Cranberries, Spinach, Beets, Tart Cherries, Strawberries.
What your dog gets:
- Good for Picky Eaters Tasty, fresh, air-dried meats are made like jerky treats. Irresitable to even the pickiest eaters.
- Good For Sensitive Stomachs Digestive aids like pumpkin and ginger make this lightly dried food even easier to digest.
- Good for Antioxidants Gently air-dried fruits and vegetables are rich in disease-fighting antioxidants
- Good for Springy Joints High in natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin – it’s great for joint health.
- Good For Shiny Coats High in Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acids (again, all from natural sources), which makes coats healthy and shiny, among other benefits!
- Good For Easy Digestion Pre-biotics, high fiber, and simple, whole ingredients go in-and-out smoothly…
What do you think of Sundays?