Kids BookCase Club offers great reads for young readers, and in the October 2021 selection, they included a lot of quirky stories that match the season and some familiar characters like Charlie Brown from Peanuts and the Trolls from DreamWorks. Our review includes books from BookCase Club Girls Age 5 – 6 Years and Boys Age 2 – 4 Years!
Want to build a mini library for kids? This is the right place to start. With 3 books per box, it won’t be long until your shelf is filled with the best children’s books that young bookworms would want to read over and over again!
Here are the books from two Kids BookCase Club boxes we received for October 2021!
Boys Age 2 – 4 Years
- Trolls Big Golden Book by Golden Books ($9.29) Kids who love the Trolls movies are in for a treat because this story book is all about those cute creatures who love to sing and dance. The main characters are Princess Poppy and Branch, who are on a mission to save other Trolls kidnapped by the Bergen Chef. It’s a great story that teaches kids how to achieve true happiness!
- Wild Baby by Cori Doerrfeld ($7.99) This picture book captures the beautiful bond of a parent and a child really well. The story focuses on a carefree young ape who goes rushing in the jungle and the mom who chases after it. What makes this book appealing for kids is its simple but playful rhyme and the adorable and humorous illustrations.
- How Big Could Your Pumpkin Grow? by Wendell Minor ($7.60) Can’t get enough of the pumpkins? Here’s a book that celebrates America’s love for giant pumpkins, alongside famous American landmarks and landscapes. It’s filled with fun facts for curious kids!
Girls Age 5 – 6 Years
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown by Charles M. Schulz ($1.26) Kids of all ages will love this Charlie Brown story book, which is actually a retelling of the beloved Peanuts Halloween special. It includes the same costume and characters, as well as the gang’s trick-or-treating and the wait for the Great Pumpkin. The book comes with holographic foil and embossing on the cover that makes it such a unique addition to any bookshelf.
- Splash and Bubbles: Double Bubbles by The Jim Henson Company ($4.99) It’s a fun story book based on the popular educational game Splash and Bubbles on PBS Kids! In this story, Bubbles learns that even though friends may be the same species, everyone has qualities that make them special and unique. This is a great way to get kids interested about marine life and to celebrate the importance of diversity as well!
- Bonaparte Plays Ball by Margery Cuyler ($4.09) We move on to another thing that America loves: baseball! This story is about an anxious skeleton named Bonaparte and his team Little Monsters who are gearing up to play against the Mighty Aliens for a baseball championship title. It’s a fun read for any kid interested in baseball and it also teaches a great lesson about how to remain a good sport!
Kids BookCase Club is a fun way to discover new books, especially for kids who are just starting to love reading. This subscription also makes it easy to collect books for building a mini library. Another thing to love about this children’s book subscription is that they pick books according to the child’s age, which ensures that kids will only receive the kinds of books they can enjoy at their current reading level. This makes a thoughtful gift as well! Starting at $9.99 each month, you’ll get a monthly shipment of handpicked books that you and your kids will surely love. Each BCCKids case comes with three handpicked children’s books, chosen to ignite the imagination and inspire creativity! You can customize the subscription depending on your child’s gender and age range. Available age categories are newborn to 2 years old, 2 to 4 years old, 5 to 6 years old, 7-8 years old, and pre-teen.
Are you getting Kids BookCase Club?