Craftsy has an amazing deal for new subscribers to their subscription video service packed full of instruction and tutorials on a wide variety of crafts, hobbies, fabric arts, cooking, and more – there are thousands of videos!. Stay inspired with a community of passionate crafters and stay connected with weekly newsletters, live events, and more. Craftsy’s 1500+ videos include everything you need from basic instruction to advanced techniques from quilting or cooking, baking or painting, more than 20 categories!
Get your Craftsy Premium Membership for only $2.49 for your first full year (normally $89.99) – that’s about 97% off! No coupon needed – the deal applies automatically, just use this link to subscribe.
After your first year, you’ll be charged $89.99 annually.
Craftsy offers a wide variety of online classes; some of the most popular projects are Coffee-Shop Cakes, Quick Quilted Gifts, Fair Isle Fundamentals, Sewing Wallets, Crochet in the Round, Asian Dumplings, and Thank-You Cards. Craftsy classes start at $19.99 each if you’re not a member, so this is a pretty awesome deal!
Here’s what you’ll get with a Craftsy Premium membership:
- Access to over 1,500 premium online classes
- Admission to exclusive LIVE online streaming events
- Weekly newsletters with insights and inspiration
- Access to online instruction across 20+ hobbies
- Free downloadable resources
Craftsy is so confident that you’ll love your membership that they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! If you’re not happy with your annual membership for any reason, you may cancel it within 30 days and receive a full refund.
Here are some of the Craftsy classes you might love:
- Quilting: Making Quilted Fabric Bowls, Playing With Stitch, Paint & Ink, Becoming a Quilt Artist, 28 Days to Better Free-Motion Quilting
- Drawing: Playful Spreads in Pen & Ink, 7 Days of Drawing, Doodle Wars, Startup Library: Colored Pencil
- Painting: Floral Illustration With Watercolor & Gouache, Geometric Watercolor, Abstract Painting in Oil & Wax, Painting Pop Art Portraits
- Jewelry Making: Prong Settings From Start to Finish, Organic Wire-Wrapped Pendants, Torch-Fired Enameling: Luscious Color & Design
Craftsy’s classes don’t just cover the basics – get advanced and intermediate classes in modern and timeless handcrafts and hobbies: Crocheting, Drawing, Embroidery, Home Decor, Jewelry Making, Knitting, Painting, Paper Crafting, Photography, Quilting, Sewing, Weaving + Spinning, Woodworking.
Plus, food crafts are well represented: Baking, Cake Decorating, Cooking. You’ll also find Fitness, Fun for Kids, Gardening, and Writing videos!