Created in partnership with In The Groove, Kindra has launched The Toolbox ($189) – a complete set of trusted products for people experiencing hormonal changes.
When did life ever pause for us? Since birth, we’ve been prepped, dressed, cinched, shellacked, and hustled full steam ahead through every stage of life. It’s time to change the way we change. That’s why Kindra & In the Groove have brought together a community of health, wellness, and beauty experts to create The Toolbox — a curated collection of trusted products to help you thrive — created by women for you.
10 brands, one mission — to celebrate this time in your life and help you nurture yourself. A total value of over $500, available for just $189. Whether you’re experiencing hot flashes, libido changes, or looking for ways to keep your skin supple and hair healthy, The Toolbox has your back.
Here’s everything in The Toolbox – a $500+ value:
- Kindra Sweet Dreams Duo / retail value $76
- Tabu Personal Massager & Lubricant (gift card) / retail value $135
- Sagely Relief & Recovery CBD Cream / retail value $29.99
- Heales Apothecary Facial Oil / retail value $53
- GoBeYou. Youth Glue / retail value $60
- Better Not Younger Shampoo & Hair Butter / retail value $42
- Hazel Clean Slate Wipes & Free Trial Kit Offer, includes 2 High & Dry Briefs / retail value $40
- Handmade African Fan / retail value $12.50
- So Who’s Counting Book / retail value $12.99
- Flamingo Shave & Wax Kits / retail value $30
- Caddis (gift card) / retail value $50
Kindra’s mission is to empower people who experience the hormonal changes of menopause to care for their bodies—naturally, safely, and holistically. They offer peri/menopause supplements on subscription.