Only HOURS left for the Hydrow‘s Cyber Monday sale for their connected smart rower! It’s one of the best inventions in the last year, and one of Oprah’s Favorite Things for 2021!
The Hydrow Rower is a great way to get an immersive workout in the comforts of home, and it also comes with other benefits such as improving your focus. It’s not your ordinary home exercise equipment, as it has a touch screen display plus access to a library of instructional videos (think of Peloton or iFit) to boot! Worried about the noise? This smart rower is absolutely quiet, no squeaking gears or anything like that at all, so you can row to your heart’s content! Moreover, it’s built for convenience and comfort. The rower has a cushioned seat, it’s foldable so you can save space, and you can also easily move it around because it comes with wheels!
For a limited time only, save $500 on your Hydrow or Hydrow Package purchase + FREE Standard shipping ($150 value)! That’s $650 savings! Use this link to shop – no coupon code needed. Ends 11/29. Seriously only hours left on this one!
You are not going to want to miss the Cyber Monday offer for Hydrow, it’s really their biggest ever, makes a great gift, and is perfect for getting serious in the new year. Multiple user accounts with the membership – everyone can row so it’s a great family fitness gift, too! We do not think it will get cheaper as we become increasingly desperate towards January to shake off winter sluggishness.
Your Hydrow comes with a 30-day risk-free trial.
The Hydrow combines design-forward beauty with innovative technology. It’s electromagnetic, computer-conrolled drag system creates the ultra-smooth feel of being on the water. It’s patented, one-of-a-kind components separate Hydrow from the rest, putting it at the pinnacle of in-home fitness.
- Works 86% of your muscles Strengthen your entire body – from your legs to your abs, arms, and back. Hydrow is a complete workout.
- Immersive fitness experience Advanced technology gives you the smooth and silent feeling of rowing on the water. Its 22-inch HD screen transports you to waterways around the world.
- 1,500+ classes Diversify your training with dynamic workouts for all skill levels that move beyond rowing, including live and on-demand yoga, pilates, and strength training.
- World-class instructors Coaches who are elite competitors at the top of their sport, driven to inspire you, keep you engaged, and push you to new heights.
Here’s more info on the Hydrow Membership. Sort of like a Peloton or other internet-enabled fitness equipment, you need it: Membership for a Hydrow rower costs $38/month per household and includes:
- Daily Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ workouts with Hydrow Athletes, including Olympians and World-Class rowers.
- An ever-growing library of On-Demand rowing workouts spanning a range of intensity and duration that support your personalized goals and lifestyle.
- Access to all other fitness content such as pilates, strengthening, and stretching workouts in our On the Mat fitness content.
- The ability to watch Hydrow workout content through our Hydrow mobile app on iOS. (using the same email & password you use on the Hydrow rower)
- A community of fellow rowers to connect with and be inspired by, including access to our live leaderboard and weekly team racing challenges!
- A dynamic database of your workout history and fitness progress.
- Personal progress incentives for Water.org, Hydrow merchandise, and a connection to the entire Hydrow community.
- Multiple user accounts to let everyone in your household to keep track of their stats and progress separately. (As many accounts as you need!)
Membership is a crucial part of the intended experience of Hydrow and subscribing should be considered as part of your Hydrow purchase. Membership enables access to the majority of Hydrow’s functions and to all of what makes it unique.
Whether you’re building a home gym or you’ve just decided to take a step towards becoming a healthier version of yourself, the Hydrow is one of the best options for a home workout equipment. Also, now is an excellent time to let yourself experience the wonders of a full-body, low-impact workout through rowing—no need to step out of the house and only takes a fraction of your day!