Expand your palate! The In Good Taste Wild Child Collection is the perfect way to dip your toe into bold new varieties for just $65! You can also grab a single-varietal 6-pack wine for $45.
Composed of eight less-traditional wines, this collection is for the person (and their palate) that is looking to expand their wine knowledge and test out some new varietals. Inside is an oaky tempranillo and fruity grenache that are perfect for sipping during game night.
- Vermentino has the upbeat citrus & high acidity of a sauvignon blanc but with a richer texture. Though originally from Italy, this grape thrives in warm climates like Lodi & Texas!
- Sangiovese The primary grape in Chianti blends, sangiovese means “the blood of Jupiter.” This fun & lively grape embodies the Italian spirit.
- Tempranillo is often described as the best value red wine in the world. Native to Spain, this rustic oak-aged wine is a wilder wine for the cabernet sauvignon lover.
- Barbera The heat tolerant barbera grape is less wild in the Piedmont Region of Italy, where it’s an every day drinking wine. It’s found a home away from home in the warmest regions of California. This mood-agnostic barbera can be enjoyed from poolside to snowy cabin.
- Souzao The most delicious grape you’ve never heard of. Originally from Portugal where it’s used in the production of port and table wines, souzao is known for its intense flavor, color and full body.
- Grenache Delectably fruity Grenache had a bit of a falling out with the wine community in the 90s, but, luckily, the thin-skinned grape is tough enough to take heat, wind, and bad vibes. Every sip of this vibrantly colored, brightly flavorful wine has us grateful it stuck around. Its lightness makes it perfect for chilling, and with notes of juicy strawberry and tart rhubarb, it’s basically summer, bottled.
- Viognier A dry white that is still soft & tangy, this viognier is perfect for chardonnay lovers who prefer a more floral & fruity finish.
- Rosé “Rosé all day” is more than just a catchphrase, it’s a way of life. Let this rosé blend, with aromas of strawberry and passionfruit, whisk you away to your favorite beach, a 4th of July BBQ, or a quiet night in. There’s no time or place you can’t enjoy this fresh, mouthwatering wine that always keeps you coming back for more.
About In Good Taste Wines:
We started our journey in 2017 by asking ourselves “why is wine, a beverage that’s consumed by-the-glass, almost always distributed in a one-size-fits-all (750ml) bottle?” With so many varietals, regions and vintages, purchasing a full bottle can be intimidating. This results in the majority of customers sticking to something they’re familiar with, within a price range that didn’t break their bank.
So we introduced our eight-bottle tasting flights. The goal with each flight is to provide our customers with familiarity and to also encourage them to step out of their palatial comfort zone. We were able to finally accomplish this in early 2020, albeit during a strange time for the world. And while we originally sought to provide our customers with discovery, we ended up with something more.