The 2021 Flying Blue Costco Wine Advent-ure Calendar has been spotted at select Costco Locations! This year’s calendar is $99.99 with 24 half-bottle of wines and must be purchased in-person at Costco.
The Wine Advent Calendar was created by Flying Blue. At Flying Blue, we work each day with one purpose in mind, to make quality wines of the world financially accessible to the American consumer. We source wines from small farmers and then produce, bottle and market them under our own labels.
Flying Blue brands allow consumers to experience the characteristic taste of the world’s wine regions and their grapes, without having to incur the expense of estate-bottled wines. We carefully select our range of wines from the most prestigious appellations to discover the “little gems” that our customers have come to enjoy.
Please Note: This year’s calendar will be in most Costco stores the first week of October. Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to provide in-store dates by store nor the ability to direct consumers to locations that still have inventory available. Please contact your local Costco store for more information.
This calendar includes:
- King Strut Chardonnay (Italy)
- Portrait of a Wallflower Pays d’Oc Merlot (France)
- Stacks and Stones Sauvignon Blanc (France)
- Volde Cabernet Sauvignon (Moldova)
- Shadow Dance Chenin Blanc (South Africa)
- Mendoza Nights Malbec (Argentina)
- Pastello Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Even Steven Torrontes (Argentina)
- Azzimato Montepulciano d’Abruzzo (Italy)
- Timok River Riesling (Bulgaria)
- Struggling Deep Roots Cotes de Gascogne (France)
- Ode Couple Fernao Pires (Portugal)
- 12 Generations Merlot (Bulgaria)
- Octopada Macabeo (Spain)
- Palloncini Rosato (Italy)
- Blue Seirina Kotsifli-Syrah (Greece)
- Venteux 22 Cotes de Gascogne (France)
- Luna Brilliante Navarra (Spain)
- Pannonia Zenit-Gruner Veltliner (Hungary)
- Champs Anciens Grenache-Syrah (France)
- Aragones Castelao Alicante Bouchet (Portugal)
- Brillo Solar Chardonnay (Spain)
- West Cape Gold Cabernet Sauvignon (South Africa)
- Brilliant Brut (France)
Are you getting the 2021 Costco Wine Advent Calendar?