We have the September 2021 Sakuraco theme spoilers! This Japanese snacks subscription is $37.50 per month, and includes 20 themed authentic Japanese products!
The theme this month is TOKYO MATSURI!
Edo was founded at the start of the 17th century and matsuri were always woven into the city’s culture; bringing joy and hope to the citizens. Even today, going to a festival in Tokyo is a fully immersive experience and one of the highlights is the food.
There is nothing quite like enjoying the centuries’ old tradition of strolling under the glow of lanterns and perusing your culinary options. This month, let Sakuraco guide you through the flavors of traditional festival fare. From handmade candy and rich banana manju, to savory mentaiko beans and so much more.
DEAL: Through 8/31, use the coupon code TSUGARU to get a FREE Handmade Tsugaru Glassware!
- 12 Month subscribers get a FREE Tsugaru Vidro Handmade Glass Decanter & Sake Cup Set!
- 6 Month subscribers get a FREE Tsugaru Vidro Handmade Glass Tumbler!
- 3 Month subscribers get a FREE Tsugaru Vidro Handmade Glass Bowl!
- Japan’s Four Seasons Side Dish
- Sencha Tea x 2
- Handcrafted Ginger Cinnamon Candy
- Hanabi Jelly
- Tokyo Banana Manju x2
- Festival Castella Bites
- Sweet Potato Sachi Steamed Cake
- Tiramisu Baumkuchen
- Roppo Manju
- Spring Water Utage Jelly
- Kaminari Ginger Okoshi x 2
- Kobayashi Mentaiko Beans
- Shrimp & Sesame Age Mochi
- Petit Kabuki Crackers
- Ukai Senbei x 2
Sakuraco is a subscription-based service that delivers you a box full of authentic Japanese sweets, snacks, tea, and more from local makers across Japan every month.
We want to help fans of Japan everywhere to enjoy the traditional side of Japanese snacks and drinks, made by local and well-loved makers. However, we want to offer more than just that. We want to help connect you to the makers of these authentic snacks and to tell their stories. And of course, we’re also excited to share tips and cultural points that will help you get the most out of your box!
Here’s what you get:
We hand-select a wide variety of delicious Japanese cakes, sweets, teas and more featuring authentically Japanese flavors, such as matcha or sakura. These items can be enjoyed individually or with different combinations for a unique culinary experience.
We’re also proud to highlight snacks and items that we were previously unable to share, such as yokan (Japanese jelly) as well as Japanese home goods and accessories with traditional designs.
20 Authentic Japanese Snacks, including:
- Japanese Tea Matcha, Hojicha & Seasonal
- Japanese Cakes From Castella to Taiyaki
- Traditional Japanese Sweets Mochi, Manju & Yokan
- Seasonal Japanese Treats Enjoy Sakura, Momiji and more
- Sakuraco Exclusives Senbei and Konpeito by Local Makers
- Japanese Home Goods Ceramics, Chopsticks & Furoshiki
What do you think of Sakuraco?