Little Spoon Babyblends Baby Meal Plan Subscription: Get fresh, organic baby food delivered right to your door. Rotating menus, cancel anytime.
Why Choose A Baby Meal Plan Subscription?
Busy parents need all the help they can get. Especially when it comes to baby-led weaning, and trying new foods. Providing high-quality, nutritional baby food for your little one shouldn’t be a struggle. That’s where the Little Spoon Babyblends Baby Meal Plan Subscription can help.
You can order meals tailored to the age and development level of your baby. Recipes are hand-picked by nutritional experts and consist of more than 100 organic ingredients. You will not find any preservatives, additives, sugars, fortifiers, or fillers, ever. The rotating menu offers variety and choices you’ll love.
What makes Little Spoon Babyblends different?
Unlike other grocery store brands, that rely on heat-processing for shelf-life, Little Spoon is distinctive. Cold pressure is used to ensure safety and freshness for up to 14 days (or, freeze for up to 3 months!). No additives or preservatives. Just good, healthy baby food.
All packaging is completely BPA-free, and Phthalate-free. 100% recyclable as well, for our environment.
- Children’s meal plans can be customized according to their age, the type of food they eat (blends, finger food, etc.), known food allergies, and their pickiness level.
- Pricing varies by the number of meals per delivery – order 1, 2, or 3 meals a day.
- Skip a delivery, pause your subscription, or cancel any time.
- Babyblends is USDA Organic, OU Kosher, and Cold-Pressure Protected
- Perfect for baby-led weaning and introduction of new foods and nutrients
Other Little Spoon Products
Have older kids? Check out Little Spoon Plates for toddlers and big kids. Same fresh, high-quality food, but in larger portions.
Little Spoon also offers vitamins, probiotics, and natural remedies for your children. Help them get all the essential nutrients they need, mixed right into their baby food. No GMOs, and designed by the experts.
What do you think of Little Spoon?