Gardyn urban gardening subscription has an exclusive deal for Hello Subscription readers – and there’s no green thumb required!
Gardyn has made it simple to grow a farmers market worth of fresh produce in just six easy steps.
- Choose Your Produce You get to choose the produce you want to grow and harvest in your Gardyn. Every plant is the same price, whether it’s cherry tomatoes or thyme. Just go to the Gardyn app, pick your plants and hit send. The box will arrive in a few days, ready for growing.
- Pop in a yCube Gardyn is the first plug-and-play growing solution. You take the yCubes which come with the seeds through the mail and drop them in your Gardyn (just like Keurig cups).The water and nutrients automatically circulate and the plants begin their germination.
- Let Kelby Grow Food for You Kelby is your smart Gardyning assistant that monitors plant growth. It will notify you whether the plants need more or less water or light and when they’re ready to eat. Kelby can even monitor growth while you are away on vacation and ensure you have delicious produce ready when you get back.
- Water Every Few Weeks Gardyn is extremely efficient. Most Gardyners will only need to add water and nutrients every few weeks. Grown plants on your Gardyn may require more frequent refills depending on indoor temperature or humidity.
- Harvest Only What You Need You never waste food with Gardyn because you simply take what you need. The rest of the plant keeps growing in your Gardyn until the next time you want it for a meal. The second harvest will be as fresh and delicious as the first. You don’t have to store it in your refrigerator or even wash it. Gardyn produce is always ready to eat.
- Eat and Enjoy! You will be surprised at how fragrant and tasty freshly picked vegetables and berries can be. Gardyn-grown produce reminds many people of family gardens of their childhood. If you’ve never experienced the taste of freshly picked produce on your plate, you will be amazed at how different it is from store-bought food.
Gardyn Home Kits start at $799, and comes with the Gardyn Starter Kit, which includes the Gardyn Home Device, Plant Starter Kit, and Plant Food & Accessories. There are three ways to get growing with Gardyn. Get what you need to start growing, whether you want to grow your own way with the Gardyn Explorer package, or if you want to lock in savings on the Gardyn membership which includes plant discounts and unlimited access to Kelby and growing automation features with the Gardyn Hero packages. If you choose a kit with a membership, you unlock all the features of Gardyn, plus you can r
Greens, herbs, fruits veggies, and flowers are all on the menu! From kale and mustard to thai basil, sugar snap peas, there are 50+ varieties of what you can grow.
We, at Gardyn, believe it is urgent we rediscover what food should be about: fresh, tasty, nutritious, easily accessible — and grown in a sustainable manner, every day. At Gardyn, we are reimagining the future of food for the better, for everyone.
Gardyn is decidedly setting a high bar; we are dedicated to developing innovative solutions that will shape the future of food. The environment and our well-being are at stake.
What do you think of Gardyn? Would you subscribe to a monthly plant membership for your at-home grower?