Expand your palate and wine knowledge with themed wine shipments from two wine leaders: Wine Folly & Wine Access!
Wine Folly Wine Club – a wine subscription that sends 4 knowledge-expanding wines with wine education from Wine Folly and Wine Access premium wine subscription! This club is $120 per shipment and curated based on a theme.
With the wine curated in Wine Folly’s club by Wine access, you’ll sharpen your tasting skills with top-quality bottles curated by the most decorated wine team in the business. There are 6 shipments a year, each with four incredible and perfectly selected bottles. Every box comes with a video featuring industry experts who dive deep into each shipment’s theme. You’ll also receive 10% off all Wine Access purchases to continue discovering new favorites.
Because every Folly Wine Club by Wine Access is themed, you’ll delve deeply into a 4 wine curation with comparisons, deep-dives, and a video with 4 unique full bottles. This club is perfect for wine lovers that want to expand both their palates and wine selection and buying knowledge. Here are some themes you might see – from how aging vessels shape the flavor of a wine to how the terroir affects the final result!
- Bold Red Wines Discover wines from around the world that are big enough to have their own gravitational pull, yet entirely unique to their regions.
- Aging Vessels Taste how barrels, concrete, and stainless steel tanks and a winemaker’s choices from harvest to bottling affect the wine in your glass.
- Tasting Terms Decode wine jargon into phrases that actually make sense. You’ll learn to describe exactly what you love about wine to order and shop with confidence.
- Old World vs. New World Discover the telltale signs that indicate a wine’s geographic origin via classic bottles from Europe, the Americas, and more. Different Vintages Age ain’t nothing but a number, but it can tell you a lot about a wine. Explore how time (in barrel or bottle) changes how a wine looks, smells, and tastes.
- Single Varieties vs. Blends Discover in side-by-side tastings why winemakers opt to release single-varietal wines or favor their blended brethren.
- Pinot Noir Four Ways Uncover the diverse forms of this chameleon grape-a standby in classic Champagnes, energetic rosés, delicate Burgundies, and robust, fruit-forward California reds.
Wine Access (which tastes over 20,000 wines per year to find only the best) offers three other subscriptions – the Discovery Club for $150 per shipment that sends 6 classic reds or mixed selections, the Connoisseurs Club for $150 that sends 2 luxury red selections, and the Michelin Wine Subscription for $160-$200 per shipment that sends 4 wines curated by Sommeliers from Michelin-starred restaurants. All subscriptions come with FREE shipping.
SHOP DEAL: Get $30 off on your first $130+ order! Deal applies automatically, just use this link to shop. Plus, Wine Club members get 10% off on all purchases. No coupon needed, just use this link to activate the deal!
Wine Folly Club ships wine to: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
About Wine Access:
The world’s most inspired wines — expertly curated.
Collectively, we taste over 20,000 wines a year and offer only those that exceed the expectations defined by their price.
Life and wine should be extraordinary. That’s why we never settle in our hunt for the small lots, exciting producers, legendary masters, and coveted labels that define the art. We stake our reputations on every bottle we select. We take you directly to the source, making sure nothing gets between you and the world’s greatest finds. We tell the stories that transport you to the vineyard, cellar, and winemaker. Because knowing what goes into the bottle deepens the appreciation for the wine itself. We’re here to help you access extraordinary and take you to extraordinary places along the way.