Sago Mini Box kids activity subscription has released spoilers for their upcoming Friends Box! This subscription features your favorite Sago Mini characters, and will include collectible toys and make-and-play activities for kids ages 3-5. (Older child? Try Toca Life Box!)
Here’s a sneak peek at the new Sago Mini Friends-themed box:
- The box transforms! The box becomes part of play! Turn the shipping box inside out to create a kid-sized table!
- Emotions board game Kids practice identifying colors and develop social skills while playing a board game that explores different emotions.
- Suncatcher craft Encourage creative play with a suncatcher craft that develops kids’ fine motor skills, and introduces art concepts like color and design.
- Tea party A pretend tea party helps kids learn essential social skills like sharing, and helps strengthen conversational skills.
- Collectible figurine Rosie is ready for tea! With a new figurine in every box, there will always be new friends to join in on the next delivery.
Check out our Sago Mini Box reviews here!
About Sago Mini Box:
Sago Mini Box is a monthly make-and-play subscription that brings quality, creative play for preschoolers right to your door.
Each unique box includes a Sago Mini collectible figurine and a set of kid-friendly activities that explore fun themes from road trips and oceans to pets and tools. Sago Mini Box is also packed with amazing play-based learning opportunities.
Designed by the same studio who brought the award-winning Sago Mini apps to life, each activity builds confidence and creativity as kids get to DIY their way to a personalized play experience they will look forward to each month.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Activities that teach modern skills through play
- Delivered to your door, designed to be reused
- Create lasting memories with your little ones
- 24 kid-approved themes
What do you think of Sago Mini Box?