We have four spoilers for the Summer 2021 Earthlove box!
DEAL: Get a free mystery starter bundle with your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB.
Each box includes:
Net Zero Co’s 4-piece food-grade silicone storage bag set
Our Silicone Sealers give snacks, meal preps, and leftovers an airtight seal. They keep fruits & veggies crunchy, and leftovers fresh for days. Simply slide the seal across the top to lock the contents inside.
Made of high quality FDA approved food-grade silicone, you’ll be able to see what food’s there to use up, to prevent waste!
Stream2Sea Sun Sting Relief Gel
Soothe your skin following sun exposure, insect bites or underwater stings with our Sun and Sting Soothing Gel made with our potent antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame, and Olive Leaf.
Guru Upcycled Sari Kimono
These one-of-a-kind kimonos are hand designed by Canadian Guru founder Kathryn Boese. The kimonos are handcrafted from Ragsulla saris that have been collected by bartering with Indian villages and put together in their certified fair trade facility in India. Each one is individual and perfect for stylish summer wear — great for the beach or sunny outing!
Plus, subscribers may pick one of these books:
- Our Wild Calling: How Connecting with Animals can Transform our Lives—and Save Ourselves by Richard Louv
- Vegan Style: Your Plant-based Guide to Fashion + Beauty + Home + Travel by Sascha Camilli
- What Would Buddha Recycle? A Mindful Guide to an Eco-Friendly Life by Adams Media
Cultivate a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living.
- Discover 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season, The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- A guide with tips and eco-challenges for the season
- Support a different environmental non-profit with each box
What do you think of Earthlove?