We have the June 2021 Sakuraco theme spoilers! This Japanese snacks subscription is $37.50 per month, and includes 20 themed authentic Japanese products!
The theme this month is SUMMERTIME CITRUS!
Relax and Refresh with Japanese Citrus Summer Goodness
June marks the start of summer in Japan and Tsuyu, the rainy season, which traditionally starts on June 7th. While the rainy season brings with it beautiful flowers and fresh native citrus fruits like mikan orange, yuzu and hyuganatsu, it can also be very hot and humid.
Staying refreshed can be tricky during June, which is why we see a lot of fresh, fruity and cooling sweets during this time. We were inspired by the rainy season and wanted to share refreshing Japanese citrus cakes, cooling jellies and indulgent tarts to help you escape the early summer heat.
DEAL: Through 5/31, use the coupon code SUMMERTEA to get a FREE Summer Tea Time goodies!
- 12 Month subscribers get a FREE Arita Ceramic Camellia Tea Pot!
- 6 Month subscribers get a FREE Arita Ceramic Camellia Tea Cup!
- 3 Month subscribers get a FREE Koi Carp Side Dish by AWASAKA!
- 1 Month subscribers get a FREE Japanese Goldfish Jelly Treat!
- Japan’s Four Seasons Serving Tray
- Matcha Infused Genmaicha Tea x2
- Summer Fruits Jelly
- Summer Citrus Monaka
- Matcha Taiyaki
- Cocoa and Orange Fruit Tart x2
- Hōjicha Warabi Mochi
- Fresh Orange Cake x2
- Mochi Azuki Jelly
- Uji Matcha Cake
- Azuki Dorayaki
- Komachi Chestnut Pie
- Plum & Wasabi Okaki x2
- SakuSaku Seaweed Rice Cracker
- Waraku no Sato Salt Yokan x2
Sakuraco is a subscription-based service that delivers you a box full of authentic Japanese sweets, snacks, tea, and more from local makers across Japan every month.
We want to help fans of Japan everywhere to enjoy the traditional side of Japanese snacks and drinks, made by local and well-loved makers. However, we want to offer more than just that. We want to help connect you to the makers of these authentic snacks and to tell their stories. And of course, we’re also excited to share tips and cultural points that will help you get the most out of your box!
Here’s what you get:
We hand-select a wide variety of delicious Japanese cakes, sweets, teas and more featuring authentically Japanese flavors, such as matcha or sakura. These items can be enjoyed individually or with different combinations for a unique culinary experience.
We’re also proud to highlight snacks and items that we were previously unable to share, such as yokan (Japanese jelly) as well as Japanese home goods and accessories with traditional designs.
20 Authentic Japanese Snacks, including:
- Japanese Tea Matcha, Hojicha & Seasonal
- Japanese Cakes From Castella to Taiyaki
- Traditional Japanese Sweets Mochi, Manju & Yokan
- Seasonal Japanese Treats Enjoy Sakura, Momiji and more
- Sakuraco Exclusives Senbei and Konpeito by Local Makers
- Japanese Home Goods Ceramics, Chopsticks & Furoshiki
What do you think of Sakuraco?