Imperfect Foods is now available! Imperfect Foods delivers “ugly” fruits and veggies, as well as other groceries, instead of them going to waste – no subscription fees, just pay for what you order!
Get 20% off your first FOUR boxes when you use the coupon code SAVE20X4 (maximum $20 per box).
Imperfect Foods offers weekly (or depending on your preference) grocery delivery for as low as $63 per box (shipping starts $4.99). They are currently delivering to most of the West South Central region, Midwest, Northeast and all along the West Coast. Imperfect offers a full lineup of sustainable, affordable groceries that make the weekly chore of grocery shopping an effortless and delightful experience.
It’s easy to customize your order with sustainable, affordable groceries. Imperfect creates a box with items picked from the farm and other goodies you might like according to your profile preferences. You can swap out anything in your order or remove it, and add extra groceries.
- Produce Fresh, seasonal, farmers market quality fruits and vegetables. Our items celebrate quirky-looks and odd shapes, prevent food waste, and provide farmers with additional revenue.
- Meat and Seafood Animal proteins from producers committed to animal welfare and using land and resources responsibly.
- Plant-Based Items Plant-based proteins and cheeses, plus milk from oats, almonds, and soybeans.
- Eggs & Dairy Cage-free eggs, cow and goat cheese, plus milk, butter and more from sustainable dairies near you.
- Grains & Pantry Staples Bread, tortillas, pizza crusts, pita, grains, beans, pasta, and baked goods from manufacturers that share our values.
- Snacks Your favorite chips, crackers, cookies, dried fruit, nuts, and Chocolate Covered Pretzels, including many things you can only get at Imperfect. We prioritize snacks that help pick up the pieces of our broken food system, sometimes cover them in chocolate, and always make them delicious!
- Household and Beauty Bath, beauty, and health items from producers with a commitment to ethical sourcing, solar power, and swoon-worthy scents.
Imperfect’s grocery add-on packs are available to get 2-4 items every order to complement your produce. Want a closeup? Check out our Imperfect Foods review or get inspiration by checking out what we made with the imperfect items in our box!
What makes food “imperfect”? It’s not just ugly produce and there’s nothing wrong with it – it’s just a little different. By eating imperfect, you can (deliciously) reduce waste. Foods may be imperfect because of:
- Cosmetic Imperfection
- Size or Weight Imperfection
- Made with Ugly Produce
- Made with Upcycled Ingredients
- Made with Rescued Ingredients
- Contains Leftover Ends and Pieces
- Near “Best-By” Date
Imperfect is also closing the loop on packaging! They offer a packaging reuse and recycling service right from your doorstep! For participating zip codes, you can return your gel pack and liner with Recyclops, Imperfect’s packaging return partner!
What do you think of Imperfect Produce?