Introducing a FUN new way to support learning at home!
Highlights for Children has a new product in their educational materials lineup – the 15 Minutes to School Success for Preschool, Kindergarten, and First Grade! This subscription box costs $24.98 each + FREE shipping, and will include all the materials to get your child excited for school in just 15 minutes!
Enhance your child’s learning with these creative 15 Minute a Day fun lessons developed by teachers and designed to help your child succeed!
Research shows that quick bursts of skills practice keep kids engaged longer and with greater success. Quick to start and easy to keep going, our new subscription box makes it fun too!
DEAL: Get your first box for just $4.95 + plus FREE shipping and handling + FREE 4-piece School Success Starter Kit (Program Guide, Wall-Sized Progress Poster, Sticker Rewards Sheet and Double-Sided Wipe-Clean Letter Practice Board)! Deal applies automatically, just use this link to sign up!
It’s a quick and easy way to ensure children’s school success in just 15 minutes a day!
Each month’s shipment includes a blend of skills practice and fun activities tailored for your child’s grade. They only need 15 minutes a day to practice skills and build confidence! Kids learn to explore independently and stay motivated. 15 Minutes a Day to School Success is not only aligned to school standards, it also encourages resilience and flexibility – two qualities that will come in handy for today’s early learners.
With 15 Minutes to School Success you’ll get a new box every month, filled with everything you need to support your child’s learning — all aligned to school standards and designed to be done in 15 minutes a day!
Each month you’ll get:
- 2 Practice Books that integrate skills practice with fun activities
- Bonus Book to extend the fun and learning
- Quick Start guide to provide information and support for parents
Pick the box that will best match your child’s learning progression:
- Early Writing, Letters and Tracing
- Early Reading, Vocabulary and Critical Thinking
- Early Math and Learning Concepts
- Phonics, Sight Words, Vocabulary and Handwriting
- Pre-Literacy, Comprehension, Connecting Ideas and Visual Literacy
- Shapes, Number Writing and Counting
- Addition, Subtraction, Logic, Sequences and Comparisons
- Fine Motor Skills, Open-Ended Thinking and Creativity
First Grade ($24.98)
- Phonics, Sight Words, Spelling and Vocabulary
- Addition, Subtraction, Fact Families and Place Value
- Writing, Reading Comprehension and Handwriting
- Life, Earth and Physical Sciences
- Reasoning, Problem Solving and Following Directions
Are you getting anything from Highlights?