The Liberty London Glow Edit Beauty Kit for 2021 in collaboration with Funmi Fetto is now available for $105 (worth over £321)!
Launching in May, The Glow Edit retails for £70, and features a winning curation hand-picked by Vogue Contributing Editor, Observer Beauty Director and author of Palette: The Beauty Bible for Women of Colour, Funmi Fetto. Worth over £321, the line-up brings together a selection of Funmi’s everyday favourites, including must-try hair care from Davines and Charlotte Mensah, REN Clean Skincare’s iconic Glow Daily AHA Tonic, moisture boosters from Epara and Soapsmith and lip colour from NARS – all housed in a Liberty print wash bag.
This kit gives back: Five percent of the sale price of each beauty kit sold will be donated to Imkaan – the only UK-based women’s organisation dedicated to addressing violence against Black and minoritised women and girls.
This limited edition box includes:
- Davines Love Curl Shampoo 250ml FULL SIZE
- Davines Love Curl Conditioner 250ml FULL SIZE
- REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic 250ml FULL SIZE
- Epara Intense Hydrating Mask 15ml
- Charlotte Mensah Manketti Hair Oil 15ml
- NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment In Starwoman 2ml TRAVEL SIZE
- Lixirskin Vitamin C Paste 30ml
- Qms Medicosmetics Ace Vitamin Day & Night Cream 50ml FULL SIZE
- Soapsmith Brick Lane Hand Made Soap
- Liberty Starburst Print Wash Bag
About Liberty’s beauty kits:
All hail the Liberty beauty kit: a cause for excitement among beauty lovers, bringing fresh launches throughout the year. Curated by Liberty beauty hall experts, our unbeatable edits of luxury products offer irresistible savings – and cover all occasions, whether gifting or treating yourself.
What do you think of the kit? Are you getting one?