The In Good Taste Cascade Collection is available now – fall for the best wines from the Pacific Northwest! You can grab a single-varietal 6-pack wine for $49.
You probably don’t think about Washington when you think ‘vineyards’. But just outside Seattle, tucked between mountain ranges, you’ll find some of the most beautifully expressive wines in the country. That’s why it’s our nation’s second-highest wine-producing state. Our Cascade Wines flight brings you a half dozen mini wines representing the best Washington has to offer.
Our freshest flight delivers half a dozen single-serving bottles from the Evergreen State (that’d be Washington). You’ve got a chill Pinot Gris. A flowery Riesling. A crisp Rosé and a bold Merlot. A Cab Franc and a Cab Sauv. A complete set of minis meant to be enjoyed anywhere, anytime.
About The Cascade Collection wine varieties:
- Pinot Gris This delicious, light pour holds notes of peach and citrus, combined with a full body and enticing acidity.
- Riesling This tangy yet sophisticated wine is a classic from the region. Known for its fresh and flowery profile, this is a fan favorite.
- Rosé With its crisp and light body, this wine lends itself perfectly to afternoons by the beach and—slightly less perfectly—weeknights playing boozy softball.
- Cabernet Franc There’s nothing better than ending a long day with a dark, fruity wine. Yet it pairs well with any night.
- Merlot Bold and full-bodied, this wine has a romantic quality to it. With its intoxicating aroma and perfect touch of spice, it will leave you lusting for another glass.
- Cabernet Sauvignon Embodying the essence of the Pacific Northwest, this wine has a lasting oak body and spiciness that holds strong. Buy the 6 Pack
About In Good Taste Wines:
We started our journey in 2017 by asking ourselves “why is wine, a beverage that’s consumed by-the-glass, almost always distributed in a one-size-fits-all (750ml) bottle?” With so many varietals, regions and vintages, purchasing a full bottle can be intimidating. This results in the majority of customers sticking to something they’re familiar with, within a price range that didn’t break their bank.
So we introduced our eight-bottle tasting flights. The goal with each flight is to provide our customers with familiarity and to also encourage them to step out of their palatial comfort zone. We were able to finally accomplish this in early 2020, albeit during a strange time for the world. And while we originally sought to provide our customers with discovery, we ended up with something more.
It’s no secret that 2020 forced most companies to rethink how they do business. More importantly, and at a time when we needed it most, we were all stripped of basic human needs like connection. This hit us particularly hard, as we were primarily serving the hospitality industry (hotels, cruise ships, restaurants).
So we pivoted. We decided to bring our wine directly to our consumers doorstep. Pivoting to direct-to-consumer taught us many lessons, the most valuable being that wine pairs best with the people we love. While we still strive to be your trusted source of wine discovery, we also hope to provide you with another means of connection with those around you, or with our community of wine lovers.
We’re still a little wine start-up, and will always be one at heart. We look forward to continuing our journey with wine, with you, and as always, thank you for your ongoing support.