Want to do yoga workouts at home, on demand? Then try Yoga International online yoga classes for FREE! Their yoga membership program is $19.99/month, and includes over hundreds of yoga classes you can practice at your own time.
Learn on Demand Take classes offline and learn at your own pace, wherever and whenever.
Now’s the time to enjoy Yoga International FREE for 30 days! Just use this link to get started!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Empower your practice and your life with online yoga resources, articles and videos from Yoga International. Our community is a holistic home for those who are seeking to deepen their yoga knowledge. We offer engaging and inspiring content designed to bring a beautiful balance to your life. Nurture body, mind and spirit with Yoga International.
Let our outstanding online yoga classes, columns, and tutorials support your practice. Enjoy classes of various lengths and styles at anytime, from anywhere, to accommodate your schedule. Our valuable yoga resources for both students and teachers can help yogis of all levels honor their commitment to practice. Uniting breath and body on a daily basis has never been more accessible. In addition to video classes and digital workshops, we offer in-depth articles and tips on an array of topics, ranging from pose breakdowns to creative sequences. Discover authentic information, expert instruction, and our joyful yoga community today.
Here are the benefits of Yoga International:
- WORLD CLASS TEACHERS Experience the depth of knowledge from experts across all areas of yoga.
- STAY INSPIRED Explore hundreds of classes & member-only courses, with new content added daily.
- EVERYWHERE YOU ARE Take classes at your own pace, on your own time, and on any device.
Here’s a peek at some of the classes, courses, and programs available:
- Hatha Yoga – Strengthen Your Hip Flexors!
- Vinyasa – Enlivening Practice with the Breath
- Jivamukti – Peak Pose: Peacock
- Prenatal and Postpartum – Upper Back/Neck Relief
- Yoga For All
- 7-Day Vinyasa Challenge
- iRest Yoga Nidra Guided Meditation
- Back to Basics Challenge
- Meditation for Beginners
- 5-Day Yin Yoga Challenge
- Back to School Yoga Challenge
What do you think of Yoga International?