The Caroline Hirons Spring 2021 Kits are now available! There are two kits available – the Spring Kit One for £160+ FREE UK & Ireland shipping, and the Spring Kit Two for £180 + FREE UK & Ireland shipping.
Every time I introduce a new kit, it feels like five minutes have passed since the last.
This year’s Spring Kits have been put together with hydration at the core and are split between normal/combination/dehydrated and normal/dry/mature. The difference between the kits in terms of suitability for your skin is subtle; both are suitable for all skin types, so please go with your preference. To highlight the importance of SPF we have partnered with Space NK to allow you to choose the most
suitable product for your skin type and concern.
In the US, the Spring Kit One will cost £133.33 + FREE shipping – about $185, while the Spring Kit Two will cost £150 + FREE shipping – about $208.
Here are the kits available:
The Spring Kit One (£160, £335 value)
Suitable for normal, combination and dehydrated skins.
Each kit includes:
- Ren Clean Skincare Clarifying Clay Cleanser, 150ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment, 30ml, Limited Edition Camo Packaging
- Beauty Pie Super Retinol Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream, 15ml
- Medik8 Hydra8 B5 Intense, 30ml
- Pestle & Mortar Hydrate Lightweight Moisturiser, 50ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Skin Clay Mask, 75ml
The Spring Kit Two (£180, £377.50 value)
Suitable for normal, dehydrated and mature skins.
Each kit includes:
- REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Gentle Cleansing Milk, 150ml
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Glycolic Acid Treatment, 30ml
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare B3Adaptive Superfoods™ Stress SOS Eye Cream™, 15ml
- StriVectin Peptight™ Tightening & Brightening Face Serum, 50ml
- Zelens Emulsion D Fortifying Moisturiser, 50ml
- Elemis Herbal Lavender Repair Mask, 75ml
Are you getting the Caroline Hirons Kit?