We have full spoilers for the Spring 2021 Earthlove box! This box will be worth over $220!
With the bees buzzing around the orchard flowers, that means one thing: spring is upon us! 🐝🌱🌷
This season we have TEN mindful, eco-conscious goodies to celebrate the season (worth an average of $220+!).
DEAL: Get a free mystery starter bundle with your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB.
Each box includes:
- 🌼BOOK OF THE SEASON – Homegrown: Illustrated Bites from Your Garden to Your Table by Heather Hardison OR The End of Ocean by Maja Lunde OR Falter: Has the Human Game Begun to Play Itself Out? by Bill McKibben
- 🌼 Spirit Wild Farm Organic Cotton Multi-Pocket Farmer’s Market Tote Bag
- 🌼 Only Salt Co. Plastic free Spring Salt + Chef’s Pinch Bowl Starter Kit
- 🌼 Impact Snacks Dark Chocolate Brownie Superfood Bar
- 🌼 The Farmers Touch Hudson Valley Organic All-Natural Foot Cream + Refill
- 🌼 BΛTCH by WI Hemp Scientific DREAM CBD Tincture
- 🌼 Tru Earth Movement All-Natural Fragrance Free Laundry Strips
- 🌼 Cleancult Natural Lemongrass Hand Soap bar
- 🌼 American Meadows Pollinator Seeds
Organic Cotton Multipocket Farmer’s Market Tote by @spiritwildfarm
🌼♥️ . Designed by a small farmer tired of seeing people struggling with tote bags at her local farmer’s market, she decided to design her own!
This 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton bag has four deep pockets on the outside as well as a smaller one on the inside for storing things like notes and business cards. The outer pockets can hold anything from large bottles to zucchini (and anything in between!). The large roomy interior has a flat bottom and the bag comes with a detachable crossbody strap to keep your hands free (and without constantly needing to readjust as with most totes). The colour is a natural cotton with a two-tone grey bottom and straps dyes with eco-friendly plant dyes.
The back pocket includes the phrase “Love the Earth”! Valued at $48.
Plus Subscribes were able to pick one of these books:
- Homegrown: Illustrated Bites from Your Garden to Your Table by Heather Hardison
- The End of Ocean by Maja Lunde
- Falter: Has the Human Game Begun to Play Itself Out? by Bill McKibben
Plastic-Free Spring Salt + Chef’s Pinch Bowl ($28)
And ICYMI, Earthlove subscribers now have the option to customize their box which started with with the Spring 2021 box! Subscribers can now pick 1 out of 3 books available during the customization window! FYI, this new feature will only work on their current subscription plans, and not on the grandfathered plans.
Here’s the full announcement:
The ability to choose the book has been the biggest request from members and we’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make it happen! Today we are SO excited to have crossed this milestone and opened customization to our annual members (check your email if you’re an annual member 😊).
Here’s how it’ll work:
- Each season we’ll have a choice of three books with a mix of eco/nature, mindfulness, and wellness categories
- The month before we start shipping we’ll open up the customization window, first to annual members, then to seasonal members – watch for the email to ensure you get your book choice. We only have limited book quantities so if you really want a specific title, don’t delay!
- The Customization Window closes on the day before the renewal date. After that date there’s no way to add a book choice to your box, so we’ll choose from the three titles if you miss the deadline.
A few more things to note:
- The system only works on our current subscription plans (not our grandfathered ones). If you’re on our old plan, get in touch with us and we can upgrade it for you.
- The system also only works if you’re already a member, so if your new to Earthlove, then you’ll be able to pick your book in your second box 😄 .
Hokay, that’s a lot! We’ll continue to work on improving the system, but wanted to offer it to y’all sooner rather than later and build a pathway to further customization in the future.
Cultivate a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living.
- Discover 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season, The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- A guide with tips and eco-challenges for the season
- Support a different environmental non-profit with each box
What do you think of Earthlove?