New Sips by Limited Edition Brunch Tea Box is now available – a perfect match for any brunch meals!
If brunch is your favorite weekend activity (us too!) we’ve got the perfect tea box for you. Complement your brunch spread with this box of delicious teas.
This box comes with enough tea to make 16 cups, disposable tea filters, and a reusable muslin cloth tea filter to steep loose leaf tea, and a printed insert with steeping tips and exclusive discounts to each tea brand.
Brunch Tea Box – $16.
- DAVIDsTEA – Vanilla Cappuccino
- Tea Fiori – Venetian Rose Peach Bellini
- Steep Society – A Woman’s Woman Breakfast Tea
- Nepal Tea – Nepali Breakfast
Add on a Sips by Box personalized tea discovery 3-, 6-, or 12-month gift card to create the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life. If you purchase an add-on gift card, it will ship inside your tea box.
Sips by is a personalized tea discovery service for $16 per month for $16+ cups of premium teas – that’s about $1 per cup! Sips by matches your preferences with premium teas you’ll enjoy thanks to their Steep technology.
DEAL: Not a Sips by tea subscriber yet? Get 50% off your first monthly box! Use coupon code HELLOSUBSCRIPTION.
Check out all our Sips by reviews to find out more!
About Sips by:
When you sign up you provide answers to the Sips by tea quiz, and they will then send 4 premium teas from different brands from around the world! Sips by sends enough tea to make 15+ cups or 45+ re-steeped cups. Disposable tea bags are included in your box for loose leaf teas. Sips by is $15 a month and shipping is free to the U.S. but they also ship worldwide for a fee!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 4 premium teas chosen uniquely for you from over 150 different tea brands around the world
- Sips by Personalized Tea Curation Service
- Each Sips by Box makes 16+ cups (48+ if you re-steep)
- Reusable and biodegradable filters (as needed)
- Steeping guidelines and tasting notes
- Exclusive offers with Brand Partners
- MY SIPS Learn Page (inlcudes: tasting notes, recipes created for your teas, and lessons created for your teas)
Are you getting Sips by?