Surprise and delight someone special with a hand-picked bouquet of beauty products, featuring artwork by the talented illustrator Emily Taylor. Filled with ten premium samples – including our favorites from Sunday Riley, Grown Alchemist, and Darphin – as well as a wildflower seed packet for planting, this limited edition, lovingly curated collection holds over $90 of beauty treats. Best of all? Its cleverly designed packaging is meant to be repurposed as a keepsake box to hold photos, letters, and other tiny treasures. While it was crafted for giving, we won’t tell if you treat yourself to one, too.
About the box design:
Driven by a passion for nature and a love of flowers, Canadian artist Emily Taylor creates whimsical illustrations and patterns that call to mind a tender, nostalgic feeling – and adorn everything from gift sets and stationery to home goods.
And each box includes:
- Dr. Loretta Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- Tocca Eau de Parfum in Colette
- Kai Perfume Oil in Rose
- Lano Lips 101 Ointment in Strawberry
- Darphin HydraSkin All-Day Skin Hydrating Cream Gel
- Londontown Enhanced Colour Lakur in Pink Sands
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
- La Chatelaine Hand Cream in Rose Blossom
- Mario Badescu Body Soap in Rose
Find more for mom in our Mother’s Day gifts and deals roundup!