Adventure Academy, digital learning subscription, has a new sale to try it out FREE!
Adventure Academy is an educational massively multiplayer online game (MMO) for elementary and middle school age students. It features thousands of enjoyable learning activities that are discovered on quests through an interactive virtual world. Expertly designed to create a highly engaging and educational environment, Adventure Academy focuses on building critical knowledge and skills in language arts, math, social studies, science, and more.
Get your first TWO Months FREE! No coupon needed, use this link to subscribe. Ends 4/30.
After your two-month FREE trial, your Adventure Academy subscription will renew automatically at $12.99 monthly until canceled in the Parent Section.
This subscription is from the same makers of ABCMouse.
Adventure Academy key features
- Thousands of learning activities across hundreds of topics, including curriculum-based games, books, a wide range of other types of reading materials, educational videos, and additional interactive experiences addressing all major academic domains.
- Builds critical knowledge and skills in language arts, math, science, social studies, and more.
- Hundreds of hours of educational interaction and gameplay, with hundreds of additional hours to be added in the near future.
- Learners create avatars to explore an ever-expanding world, complete learning quests to unlock new zones, and interact with other learners.
- The same engaging experience across all platforms—smartphones, tablets, and computers—with the ability for up to three children in the same household to play simultaneously within the same parent account with individual profiles.
- Subscription-based service, fully COPPA compliant with no advertising or in-app purchases.
- Safe social elements that enable players to interact with other learners in-game, including filtered chat functionality. Parents control the level of interaction their children have with other learners through this filtered chat and can block all in-game communication, if desired.
What do you think of Adventure Academy?