DEAL: Get 10% off your first order! Use coupon code HELLO10 at checkout.
The Once Upon a Book Club Young Adult Box theme for April 2021 is AFTER SCHOOL FRIGHT CLUB!
“If I was a monster, then so was everyone else in this club. And for once I didn’t feel like such a freak. We could be monsters together.”
The new girl is eager to make a fresh start at a prestigious prep school in NYC. But as one of the few scholarship kids, she struggles to fit in, and when she gets caught up in a prank gone awry, she ends up with more enemies than friends.
To her surprise, however, the prank attracts the attention of a secret club of students with one objective: come up with the scariest prank to orchestrate real fear. But as the pranks escalate, the competition turns cutthroat and takes on a life of its own.
When the tables are turned and someone targets the club itself, she must track down the real-life monster in their midst . . . even if it means finally confronting the dark secrets from her past.
A unique and addicting novel that will stay with you LONG after you finish reading, this is a tale that our staff could simply not stop talking about.
For fans of Scream and A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder, this deliciously twisted thriller is filled with references to classic horror tropes is perfect for anyone looking for a frightening addition to their TBR.
About Once Upon a Book Club:
Once Upon a Book Club is a subscription that offers a unique reading experience. Each month, you’ll receive a book to read, a 5″ x 7″ quote print, along with 2-4 corresponding gifts to match a quote/item mentioned in the book. Readers are advised to open the gifts as they finish the corresponding page to make them feel as if the book is coming to life!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- ADULT: Newly released, adult (18+) fiction book (Contemporary, General, or Historical fiction) Subscribers have the option of contacting us for the title.
- YOUNG ADULT: Newly released, young adult fiction book geared towards ages 14+
- 3 – 5 individually wrapped gifts with page numbers from the book, not meant to be opened until you reach the given page – bringing the book to life.
- A 5×7 quote print featuring a quote from the selected book
- Discussion questions (featured both of Facebook and Instagram) and read-a-long dates for live discussions and gift openings with fellow Book Club members
Are you getting Once Upon a Book Club?