Nugg Club has an exclusive coupon for Hello Subscription readers!
In every cannabis box, you’ll discover premium products at 50-60% below retail prices. Members enjoy top brands like Kurvana, Alien Labs, Tradecraft Farms, Ember Valley, Friendly Farms, Stone Road, Cream of the Crop, and more every month!
Nugg Club currently delivers to Los Angeles, California and expanding to San Jose/San Francisco in May 2021.
About Nugg Club:
Explore the world of cannabis 🙂 $225+ VALUE FOR $99
Each month, get a personalized mix of California’s best brands at 50-60% below retail.
Here’s how it works:
- Personalized Cannabis Take the 1-minute quiz. We’ll learn what you like and how much you want, so our experts can curate a personalized selection of premium cannabis products, just for you!
- On your Schedule Choose your delivery window then sit back and relax. You can reschedule, pause, or cancel any time. No fees, no bullshit. Just great weed.
- Explore & Shop Add-ons In every box, you’ll get top shelf products picked for you. Plus, you’ll unlock access to our members only add-ons menu – where you can shop hundreds of products at wholesale prices!
Here’s what you get:
- Exclusive Add-ons After your first box, access add-on products for 20-60% off retail pricing. Premium organic eighths for $24? Yes, please!
- Top Shelf Curation Every product is curated by our team of product experts. We filter through the noise to bring you the best in cannabis.
- Personalization Stop spending time and money on products that aren’t right for you. With Nugg Club, our cannabis experts make sure that you get your perfect match.
- Flexibility Cancel any time, easily reschedule your delivery window, edit your preferences after each box, and skip a box whenever you want 🙂
- Environmental Impact Our subscription model is 90% more efficient than the average on-demand delivery service, which results in over 250,000 lbs of CO2 emissions saved each year! Plus our boxes are 100% recyclable, made out of 80% recycled material, and printed with non-toxic soy based ink 🙂