We have the full spoilers for the Trove “vacation-themed” box! The theme this Spring 2021 is TAKE ME TO THAILAND!
We will be taking TROVE Travelers over 7,000 miles west to beautiful CHIANG MAI in northern Thailand!!!!! The Cooking Class will feature one of Chiang Mai’s signature dishes, Khao Soi, a heavenly red curry noodle soup, and will be led by Chef Mae Kurophong. Then we’ll venture to the best-known elephant sanctuary in Thailand, the Elephant Nature Park for a guided tour and some one on one time with these gentle giants.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 60 minute Cooking Class with Chef Mae on March 13th 5:00-6:00 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after class) who will show you how to make Khao Soi, an authentic Chiang Mai dish and Butterfly Pea Flower Tea.
- Special ingredients from Thailand and a hand-made olive wood mortar and pestle that you’ll use in your cooking class.
- 60 minute Guided Tour of Elephant Nature Park on March 20th 4:30-5:30 pm PST (recording will be posted 24 hours after) where you’ll get to see the park and visit with their beautiful rescued elephants.
- Thai snacks and handmade elephant magnet from Elephant Parade (20% of profits are donated to elephant welfare and conservation).
- Special gift – one 10.5″ square organic bees wax food wrap. You’ll receive either a pineapple or watermelon print.
The Thailand Box includes:
- Thai and True Red Curry Paste
- Wooden Mortar and Pestle
- Elephant Figurine
- Glendee Coconut Chips
- Wholesome Cashew Nut Bars
- Daikichi Wheat Crackers
- Egg Noodles
- Aroy-D Coconut Milk
- Turmeric Powder
- Bonus: Square Organic Bees Wax Food Wrap
Trove is: “Introducing a new way to travel from home”
With our “vacation in a box,” you can experience the world’s top destinations from home while supporting small businesses. Each box includes a LIVE cooking class with a local chef, LIVE cultural activity with a local artisan, special ingredients and snacks from the local region, and a FREE surprise gift.
Are you getting Trove?