Your Monthly Japanese Snack Box Experience
We source and deliver Japanese tea, sweets and snacks from local makers for you to enjoy. Take a unique snack journey around Japan with us.
Sakuraco is a subscription-based service that delivers you a box full of authentic Japanese sweets, snacks, tea, and more from local makers across Japan every month.
We want to help fans of Japan everywhere to enjoy the traditional side of Japanese snacks and drinks, made by local and well-loved makers. However, we want to offer more than just that. We want to help connect you to the makers of these authentic snacks and to tell their stories. And of course, we’re also excited to share tips and cultural points that will help you get the most out of your box!
How it works:
- SUBSCRIBE Choose your plan and start your snack journey
- WE CURATE We hand pick seasonal and must-try Japanese treats
- WE PACK & SHIP We pack your box in Tokyo and send it to you every month
- ENJOY Choose your plan and start your snack journey
Here’s what you get:
We hand-select a wide variety of delicious Japanese cakes, sweets, teas and more featuring authentically Japanese flavors, such as matcha or sakura. These items can be enjoyed individually or with different combinations for a unique culinary experience.
We’re also proud to highlight snacks and items that we were previously unable to share, such as yokan (Japanese jelly) as well as Japanese home goods and accessories with traditional designs.
20 Authentic Japanese Snacks, including:
- Japanese Tea Matcha, Hojicha & Seasonal
- Japanese Cakes From Castella to Taiyaki
- Traditional Japanese Sweets Mochi, Manju & Yokan
- Seasonal Japanese Treats Enjoy Sakura, Momiji and more
- Sakuraco Exclusives Senbei and Konpeito by Local Makers
- Japanese Home Goods Ceramics, Chopsticks & Furoshiki
How is Sakuraco different from TokyoTreat?
- Snacks sourced from local makers you won’t find outside Japan.
- Refined and well balanced Japanese flavors to match the season.
- Great for a relaxing moment or sharing with friends over tea.
- The newest + coolest snacks you won’t find outside Japan!
- Limited edition, Japan exclusive awesome flavors you never knew existed!
- Great for watching anime or sharing while having fun with friends!
What do you think of Sakuraco?