The Second Nature Fridge Filters are now available! Subscription starts at $29 per month, and you can choose from two filtration options Each Sip and It Matters!
Protect your drinking supply with a Second Nature fridge filter subscription and taste the difference!
About Second Nature Fridge Filters:
A refrigerator water filter, also known as a fridge filter, is the filter that cleans the drinking water you get from your refrigerator. They come in all shapes and sizes, and buying fridge filters isn’t exactly easy. Talk about choice overload. For every type of fridge there are different filter sizes, certifications, and manufacturers.
We’ve done extensive research and testing to simplify the whole process.
Here are the filtration options:
Each Sip™ ($29 per month)
Designed to make your water taste more like water. Your taste buds will thank you!
Good for: Homes with a filtration system or supplied with a quality water source.
It Matters™ ($39 per month)
Reduces harmful contaminants for healthier, tastier water you can trust.
Good for: Homes on well water or supplied with an unfiltered water source.
About Second Nature:
Second Nature offers home air filter & replacement subscription starting at $12 per filter. Second Nature saves you time and frees up mental space so you can focus on what really matters: keeping you and your family healthy.
FYI, in addition to the traditional “flat” HVAC filters in 1″, 2″ and 3-6″ inches in width, Second Nature also offers Aprilaire and accordion style filters!
How it works:
- Your Home’s Filters Each delivery contains the exact number of filters your home needs, in all the right sizes.
- Automatic Delivery Each delivery acts as a physical reminder that it’s time to change your filters. Plus, FREE shipping!
- Cancel Anytime No commitment. You can cancel or modify your account anytime to fit your needs.
Here are the benefits:
- No more forgotten filter changes!
- Free shipping on every order, every time. Guaranteed.
- Improve your indoor air quality and protect your HVAC system.
- Actual, 100% real human beings answer our phones.