Blinkist nonfiction audiobook subscription has a new deal for this New Year!
Fit reading into your life with the Blinkist app! Read or listen to the key ideas from the world’s best nonfiction books in just 15 minutes ✨?✨
Get 40% off on annual subscription – that’s $59.99 ($4.49 per month instead of $7.49)! No coupon needed, just use this link to subscribe! Ends 1/31!
OR get 7 days FREE Blinkist trial on an annual plan! No coupon code needed, just use this link to grab the deal!
Blinkist offers a nonfiction audiobook subscription for just $14.99 per month or $89.99 per year. You’ll get access to the top nonfiction books jampacked in 15 minutes of high-quality audio you can listen to on-the-go.
Most none of us have the time to read everything we’d like to read. Yet we lose countless hours to activities that bring us little joy such as commuting, chores and staring at our phones. What if we could turn these little blocks of unallocated time into precious and rewarding moments for learning and reflection? Founded in 2012 by four friends, Blinkist now connects 6-million readers worldwide to the biggest ideas from bestselling nonfiction via 15-minute audio and text. So what makes us tick?
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Learn anytime, anywhere Get insights from top nonfiction in 15 minutes with high-quality audio.
- Fits your life Get quick insight with our original Blinks and shows, or dive deeper with full-length audiobooks at a special member price.
- Learn with 14 million people Join our community of 13 million people, learning every day all over the world.
- Audio and Text All titles are available in bitesize audio and text, perfect for quick knowledge hits when you’re on the go.
- One Account, Multiple Devices Enjoy Blinkist on your smartphone (iOS and Android), tablet, desktop, and Kindle.
- Enjoy Offline Underground? Up a mountain? No problem! You can access all titles offline with the app.
Here are some of the most popular books available:
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin
- How to Make People Like You in 90 Seconds or Less by Nicholas Boothman
- Mastery by Robert Greene
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
Are you trying out anything from Blinkist?