We have spoilers for the December 2020 ThreadCrate! This box is now sold out – time to sign up for January!
Each box included:
It’s Sew Emma Stash ‘n Store
The Stash ‘n Store from “It’s Sew Emma” is the perfect device to keep your sewing and crafting notions within arm’s reach! December’s crate featured 5 different colors! The Stash ‘n Store is a great way to store those shears or seam rippers so that you don’t misplace them while sewing like I do!
New Horizons Designs Elevation Hoodie Family Bundle
December’s crate featured a color blocking hoodie pattern from New Horizons Designs! The hoodie sizes ranged from 6 months-16 in children’s; Women’s & Men’s sizes XXS-3X! Subscribers will also be invited to a Sew-A-Long for this pattern to ensure that no one gets stuck along the way!
French Terry Spandex anyone? Here are some of the colors from December’s Crate! The December crate featured many different colorways as we are sewing up color block hoodies! The December crate featured a hoodie pattern for everyone in the family! Also in December’s Crate was an Olfa Rotary Cutter!
ThreadCrate is the ultimate garment sewing subscription! Every month we send you a crate with a sewing pattern and all the fabric, notions, and tools you need to complete a project and more! A ThreadCrate subscription is a fun way to build your wardrobe, one sewing project at a time. You won’t be able to contain your excitement as you wait to open your crate and discover what pattern and fabric you get to work with each month!
Our crate is for people with beginner to intermediate sewing skills. But don’t fret if you’re more on the beginner side — the patterns we choose include step-by-step instructions to help you along the way. You need to own a sewing machine and know the basics of sewing. A serger is not required, but you may use one.
How it works:
- Select Your Crate Each crate will include our premium fabrics, pattern, and matching sewing notions! The deadline to choose a crate is the 28th of each month. Billing will be recurring on the 11th of each month.
- Our Master Sewists Prepare & Ship Your Crate Once your crate is packed with sewing goodies, it will be shipped out immediately! The crates will ship out the 1st-4th of each month.
- Sew Up Your Garment Once you receive your crate, it’s time to sew it up! Snap a picture & share it on our Social Media pages! Happy Sewing!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Crates are packed full of everything that you would need to create a customized garment!
- 3 Yards of Fabric (Knits or Wovens)
- Sewing Pattern (Sizes Xs-5xl)
- Coordinating Thread & Notions
- Fabric Clips
- Sewing Needle
- Occasional Scrap Busters
- Sewing goodies, extra’s & tools!
Are you getting ThreadCrate?