Spiffster Club is a monthly membership service that sends premium handcrafted classic and skinny neckties, bow ties, and socks. Once you join the club, you can choose your style and select your preferences! They have 7 different subscription offerings:
- The Original Tie Subscription – 1 tie made with premium mircrofiber/wool/and cotton for $10 a month
- The Silk Tie Subscription – 1 tie made with silk fabrics with patterns inspired by European brands, for $16.95 a month
- The Skinny Tie Subscription – 1 skinny tie (max. 2″ inches) made with premium microfiber, cotton, and wool for $10 a month
- The Bow Tie Subscription – 1 bow tie for $10 a month
- The Spiffy Socks Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks for $10 a month
- The Tie + Sock Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks + a microfiber/cotton/wool tie for $18.95 a month
- The Silk Tie + Sock Subscription – 1 pair of bamboo fiber socks + a silk tie for $24.95
This is the review of the Original Tie Subscription.
Everything in my box! This is my first time reviewing Spiffster Club and the tie is meant for my husband, who has to dress up for work.
I received a card with some suggested video games.
A rolled up paper had me intrigued.
It’s the Spiffster Gazette! It had instructions on how to tie the knot of the month, some brain teasers, fashion tips, and suggested colors to wear in autumn.
Spiffster Tie My husband received this beautiful traditional tie in this, his very first box. Right away I was impressed, because I love this color on him! The tie is long, about 60″.
The label on the back reminds me of where the tie is from. I couldn’t find a care tag or materials tag, so I’m not sure what the tie is made of, most likely polyester. There is a loop above the label and together these keep the tie from looking messy.
The inside is lined with black fabric.
The diamond and dot pattern is subtle and classic.
I was so impressed with Spiffster! The tie looks classy and stylish, just like my husband. I think the quality is wonderful, the feel of the material is quite nice, and the color is one I would have picked out for him myself. I love the variety of subscription choices that Spiffster offers, and I myself have worn their socks, they are amazing and I expected nothing less from the tie.
What do you think of The Spiffster Box?