Monti Kids subscription for kids Montessori developmental toys and play kits subscription has a giant year end sale!
The Only Toys You’ll Need, Delivered – with Personal Coaching from Child Development Experts
Save 20% on all Monti Kids levels – buy more save more! Just use this link and the coupon code FLASH20 at checkout.
Monti Kids subscription for kids 0 to 3 is $297 + FREE shipping every 3 months, and comes in 8 levels that includes 6+ Montessori toys, online videos, guides, and more!
Here’s how it works:
- Authentic Montessori Toys Every 3 months receive the right Montessori toys for your child’s developmental stage, proven by 100+ years of use in classrooms.
- Guidance for Parents We distill all the child development tips and research you need into short videos and articles, delivered to your inbox at just the right time.
- Personalized Support Access on-demand personalized support, classes, and our private community moderated by Montessori and Child Development experts.
Here’s a peek at what you will get on each developmental level: Level 1 for 0-3.5 months old
Level 1 nurtures your child’s visual skills, motor development, concentration, physical coordination, body awareness, and strength right from birth.
- An adjustable wooden Activity Gym designed to hang Montessori mobiles and toys at the perfect height to engage your baby.
- 4 classic Montessori mobiles to develop your baby’s visual skills and focus.
- 4 reaching, grasping and kicking toys to build strength & motor skills.
- Two rattles sized perfectly for your baby’s hands.
Level 2 for 4 – 6.5 months old
Level 2 helps your child gain control and mastery of their hands and core.
- The Wooden Book for early language and literacy learning.
- Nine unique rattles that strengthen your baby’s grasp, hand-eye coordination, and body control.
- A set of 24 wooden blocks of different shapes, sized for your baby to grasp, that help develop spatial awareness.
- The Dining Set, which encourages confident and independent eating.
Level 3 for 7 – 10.5 months old
Level 3 supports your child’s developing mobility while they build cognitive skills.
- A Spinning Drum that develops hand-eye coordination and builds strength.
- A colorful and rhythmic Rolling Drum that inspires curiosity and movement.
- A basket of four balls with varying textures, weights, and rolling speeds.
- The Object Permanence Box, a great problem-solving challenge.
- A Monti Kids Rocking Stacker, designed for your baby’s little fingers to grasp.
- A set of 3 Shape Fitting Puzzles in egg, cube, and spherical shapes.
Level 4 for 11 – 13.5 months old
Level 4 encourages your baby to experiment with cause and effect to boost their memory, and problem-solving skills.
- The Object Permanence Box 2, building on skills from Level 3, with an added challenge.
- The Push Balls Set, which strengthens your child’s fingers and palms.
- The Stable Stacker, which builds precision and motor skills.
- A set of 4 First Puzzles, each with 1 shape, which develops early STEM skills.
- The Peg Box, which advances fine motor skills and shape discrimination.
- The Tracker, which builds visual tracking skills critical for preschool reading.
Level 5 for 14 – 17.5 months old
Level 5 explores mathematical relationships and challenges early walkers.
- The Duck Pull Toy, which develops control, balance and coordination.
- The Multi-Shape Puzzles, which provide a new spatial reasoning challenge.
- The Curved Dowel, which develops wrist strength and dexterity.
- The Box with Bins, which builds working memory, and fine and gross motor skills.
- The Coin Box, which offers hands-on experience with geometry.
- The Mailbox, which teaches early geometric concepts and new vocabulary.
Level 6 for 18 – 22.5 months old
Level 6 encourages problem solving and tactile experimentation as your child learns to imagine and execute plans.
- The Shapes on Pegs, which encourage spatial reasoning with 9 geometric solids.
- The Bolt Board, which builds strength, dexterity, and perseverance.
- The Language Set, a classic Montessori activity used to introduce new vocabulary.
- The Motor Planning Box, which encourages problem solving and builds strength.
- The Bead Stringing Set, which encourages creativity, precision, and coordination.
- The Sorting Set, which engages the tactile sense to classify shapes and textures.
Level 7 for 23 – 28 months old
Level 7 helps your child gain control and mastery of their hands and core.
- The Push Toy, which adds an extra challenge for walkers.
- The Dressing Frames, which move from hook-and-loop to snaps, to buttons.
- The Cylinder Drop, which encourages repetition and size discrimination.
- The Baking Set, a perfect platform for exploring STEM, literacy, and life skills!
- The Ring Slide, which gives your child practice with predicting consequences.
- The Lacing Activity, which encourages precision and patience.
Level 8 for 29 – 36 months old
Level 8 exercises your child’s executive function, which is among the greatest predictors of success in school and life.
- The Peg Board, which develops spatial reasoning and math skills.
- The Fabric Winder, which builds wrist strength and function.
- The Fraction Circles, which provide concrete experience with mathematical concepts.
- The Gluing Set, which teaches the basic skills your child needs to create artwork.
- Three Mystery Bags, each with a specific theme, which build memory skills and encourage tactile exploration.
What do you think of Monti Kids?