Libro.fm offers gift subscriptions you can give to your loved ones this holidays – perfect last minute holiday gift! Libro.fm is a subscription audiobook service that directly supports local, independent bookstores.
Gift audiobooks to anyone in the world (including yourself!) from the comfort of your home. You choose the membership (1, 3, 6, or 12 months/credits), your gift recipient picks their own audiobooks, and your local bookstore is supported by your purchase.
Here are the gift plans available:
- 1-month membership for $15
- 3-month membership for $45
- 6-month membership for $90
OR grab a 12-month gift membership for $180, and Libro.fm will give $90 to your local bookstore!
Plus, Get 2 Audiobooks credits for just the price of 1 Audiobook – that’s $14.99 savings! Use this link and the coupon code HELLO at checkout! After your first month, you’ll pay $14.99 for one audiobook per month. Get 30% off additional audiobooks, gifts included. Pause or cancel at anytime and keep your audiobooks.
Libro.fm is the first audiobook company to directly support independent bookstores.
We want to make it easy for you to listen to more audiobooks at a great price, all while knowing you are helping your community thrive. When you buy audiobooks through Libro.fm, you can rest assured knowing that publishers, authors, and independent bookstores are being treated fairly. We listen to our stores, our communities, authors, and publishers to shape Libro.fm as part of a more sustainable, community-driven ecosystem.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Includes One Audiobook Per Month Your first month is free, and then $14.99 (USD) per month after that.
- Additional Membership Benefits Take 30% off additional audiobooks, including audiobook gifts. Library No Strings (or Bookmarks) Attached Hold or cancel your account at anytime and keep your audiobooks.
- Easy Returns It’s free and easy for members to exchange audiobooks and choose another. Simply email [email protected]
- Support Local Bookstores Libro.fm is the only audiobook provider that allows you to directly support independent bookstores.