ThreadCrate has a Black Friday Sale!
ThreadCrate is the ultimate garment sewing subscription! Every month we send you a crate with a sewing pattern and all the fabric, notions, and tools you need to complete a project and more! A ThreadCrate subscription is a fun way to build your wardrobe, one sewing project at a time. You won’t be able to contain your excitement as you wait to open your crate and discover what pattern and fabric you get to work with each month!
Our crate is for people with beginner to intermediate sewing skills. But don’t fret if you’re more on the beginner side — the patterns we choose include step-by-step instructions to help you along the way. You need to own a sewing machine and know the basics of sewing. A serger is not required, but you may use one.
How it works:
- Select Your Crate Each crate will include our premium fabrics, pattern, and matching sewing notions! The deadline to choose a crate is the 28th of each month. Billing will be recurring on the 11th of each month.
- Our Master Sewists Prepare & Ship Your Crate Once your crate is packed with sewing goodies, it will be shipped out immediately! The crates will ship out the 1st-4th of each month.
- Sew Up Your Garment Once you receive your crate, it’s time to sew it up! Snap a picture & share it on our Social Media pages! Happy Sewing!
Here’s what you’ll get:
Crates are packed full of everything that you would need to create a customized garment!
- 3 Yards of Fabric (Knits or Wovens)
- Sewing Pattern (Sizes Xs-5xl)
- Coordinating Thread & Notions
- Fabric Clips
- Sewing Needle
- Occasional Scrap Busters
- Sewing goodies, extra’s & tools!
Are you getting ThreadCrate?