Seed has a Black Friday sale on their Daily Synbiotic subscription with a coupon to save on your first month’s subscription.
Check out our Seed Review here to learn more about the Seed program.
The Seed subscription costs $49.99 per month, and will include 60 Seed capsules designed to help beyond your digestive health! Your Welcome Kit will include your Seed capsules, a Refillable Glass Jar, and a FREE Glass Travel Vial! Refills will be delivered every month!
Meet our ecosystem of scientists, doctors, innovators, entrepreneurs, storytellers, technologists, environmentalists, moms, dads, thinkers, activists, artists, translators, dot connectors, writers, professors, and poets from around the world.
Together, we’re pioneering the inquiry, application, and communication of microbiome science to improve human and planetary health.
Seed’s Daily Synbiotic combines 24 clinically-studied probiotic strains (not found in yogurt, most supplements, or fermented foods and beverages) with a new class of non-fermenting prebiotic compounds (built around a patented whole fruit extract) sourced from Indian pomegranate and Scandinavian chaga mushroom and pine bark.
It’s the first to take a Microbe-Systems Approach with strain-specific benefits beyond digestive health, including skin health, heart health, gut immune function, gut barrier integrity, and micronutrient synthesis. It’s also the first formulation to include strains that synthesize folate and increase production within the body.
Here are the benefits:
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Supports digestive health (to maintain regularity, ease bloating, and can alleviate occasional constipation)
- Helps improve stool hydration and ease of evacuation
- May alleviate occasional gastrointestinal discomfort associated with increased intestinal transit time
- Gut Barrier Integrity
- Helps maintain healthy gut barrier function and integrity
- Improves tight junction function in vitro
- Supports gut barrier integrity from ethanol- and endotoxin-induced (lipopolysaccharide) permeability in vitro
- Gut Immune Function
- Supports healthy gut immune function and ‘cross-talk’ between immune and intestinal cells
- Supports healthy immunological responses in the gastrointestinal tract
- Increases production of short-chain fatty acids
- Cardiovascular Health
- Promotes heart health
- Helps maintain blood cholesterol levels already in the normal range
- Supports healthy intestinal recycling of cholesterol and bile
- Dermatological Health
- Promotes healthy skin
- Reinforces healthy gut-skin axis
- Micronutrient Synthesis
- Supports folate (vitamin B9) production via intestinal synthesis of bioactive forms of folate
- Supports intestinal synthesis of vitamin B12 in vitro
Are you getting Seed?