Sensory TheraPLAY has released the first spoiler for the November 2020 box!
DEAL: Save 10% off your first box! Use coupon code WELCOME.
Each box includes:
The Spottington game by Eeboo
This visual “I-spy” game is wonderful for working on turn taking / social skills, fine motor and visual perceptual skills. As children search to identify the details in the village, their visual discrimination skills are being worked on.
Sensory TheraPLAY Box is a monthly subscription that delivers sensory toys designed for 4 to 9-year-old children. Each box is curated by a pediatric occupational therapist. While the box is ideally suited for autistic children, those with sensory processing disorders, and those who suffer from ADHD, anxiety, and behavioral issues, it’s also just a really fun toy box for anyone interested in playing and exploring, although there may be a few items that are really sensory-specific.
Here’s how it works:
- SIGN UP Easy to order. Create your account (it takes less than 2 minutes!) By creating an account you agree to the terms and conditions of Sensory Theraplay Box
- BOXES ARE CURATED BY A PEDIATRIC OT Each month, you and your child will be surprised with a new box of sensory items
- UNBOX SENSORY GOODIES Discover new toys and be inspired with fresh ideas. Engage your child in incredibly fun play (that’s also therapeutic!)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Toys to help develop important sensory motor skills & stimulate the senses. Engage your child in fun, silly sensory play!
- Boxes ship out the first week of each month
- Items are therapeutic & can be calming or help manage anxiety
- Curated for children with autism/ sensory needs in mind, but suitable for children of all abilities
- Each month’s box is carefully curated by a licensed occupational therapist and includes a description card inside
What do you think of Sensory TheraPLAY?