Join Us! Experiment. Create. Laugh & Learn!
iSprowt is a monthly kids STEM subscription! The subscription costs $24.99 per month + FREE shipping, and includes 6-15 products to keep your kids engaged in STEM subjects!
iSprowt’s STEM experiments and booklets are so engaging and exciting, kids have no idea that it is helping them achieve higher success at school and in life.
Each super fun hands-on kit is packed with 6-15 STEM projects, an exciting educational adventure book, Level Up activities, mazes, puzzles, search-a-word games, & videos that inspire young minds. iSprowt is aligned around the national science standards to help kids excel at school and in life. Created by teachers, adored by kids, loved by parents.
Here are the benefits:
- Inspiring Experiments: Ranging from 5 – 30 minutes, each experiment is highly engaging and will have kids asking for more.
- 40 Page Kid-friendly Booklet: Captivate young minds with interesting facts, fun stories, videos, mazes, search-a-words, hidden picture puzzles, and other activities.
- Let’s Laugh: Fun songs and dances are integrated into the booklets to keep kids laughing and moving as they learn.
- Show What You Know! Upload your experiments, engineering challenges, art, and more to the iSprowt community.
We also have the spoilers for the iSprowt Month 1 box!
Science Kit: Let’s Grow Together!
All members start with Month 1. This is filled with fun experiments for growing an indoor herb garden, activity booklet, and videos about how things grow!
- Includes everything you need to grow an indoor herb garden: basil and oregano seeds, 2 biodegradable pots, and soil pellets.
- Water climbing experiment to discover how plants drink water.
- Celery experiment that brings to life how trees get water up their long trunks.
- Pinto bean dissection where kids discover how seeds work.
- 40-page booklet filled with fun activities such as Find-It pictures, search-a-word, maze, silly stories you create, and more!
- Booklet incorporates the Next Generation Science Standards (national science standards) to help kids reach their highest potential in school.
- 9 Videos such as cartoons about photosynthesis, time-lapse videos on bean sprouts growing, documentaries on how seeds travel, traveling through the inside of a tree, amazing examples of how people copy nature to create new technologies, fun songs and dances and more!
What do you think of iSprowt? Do you want to see more about this kids STEM subscription in a review?