We have the full spoilers for the Fall 2020 Earthlove box! This box will ship mid-September!
Earthlove is an eco-friendly seasonal subscription box for featuring 6-8 hand-picked products including skincare, books, teas, snacks, apparel, accessories, bath, and other surprises carefully curated for helping you live a healthier, earth-centered life.
DEAL: Get $10 off your first box! Use coupon code HELLOSUB10.
Each box includes:
- 🍂 Book of the Season (and Community Item Pick!): In the Moment guided journal by Jocelyn De Kwant
- 🍂 Forest Alchemy Hydrosol handmade by Debra at @gemstoneorganic
- 🍂 Cup of Sunshine organic loose-leaf ginger, turmeric, Tulsi, and peppercorn tea blend by @bighearttea
- 🍂 Organic Bamboo Pot Scrubber
- 🍂 Peppermint Lip Whip that supports farmers in Ghana handmade by @truemoringa
- 🍂 Serving Board made from reclaimed wood and skateboard decks handcrafted by Chris at @skrap.it
- 🍂 Organic All-natural Pain Relief Salve by the team at @greengoohelps (BEEGAN BOX ONLY)
- 🍂 Tulsi + Rose Massage Oil handmade by master herbalist Aimee of @mellowrootherbals (VEGAN BOX ONLY)
- 🍂 Serenity 9oz wildcrafted bath soak handmade by us at @spiritwildfarm (Community Item Pick!)
- 🍂 Earthlove Upcycled Birthday Cookie handmade especially for y’all by the team at @soul.much
Skrp Handcrafted Serving Board
Chris from SKRP just shared pics of the item he’s made for the Autumn box as they make their way here! This box will feature a handcrafted serving board made from reclaimed skateboards and Canadian maple
As some of you know, Chris handcrafted unique one-of-a-kind sunglasses for the Summer box, only to have issues with the FDA at the border (boo!). He was heartbroken and wanted to make something special for everyone for this box instead.
Y’all are getting the first sneak peek of his craftsmanship and behind the scenes look! They have an $85 value, which is already over the price of the entire box
Here’s a closer look:
This journal includes 365 engaging and meaningful ways to unplug and practice being present through observing, drawing, writing, imagining, play, and meditation — a wonderful way to relieve anxiety and gain a deeper sense of groundedness and nature connection. Loving the Earth isn’t just about reducing the consumption of harmful things like toxins and single-use plastic, but also about appreciating and connecting with the natural beauty around you everyday
Spirit Wild Farm Botanical Bath Salts!
Need a little bit of R&R and to escape this crazy world for awhile? Our all-natural and wildcrafted bath salts will take you there! We included wild yarrow and chamomile from our fields and rose petals and French lavender from our garden, then we added some lovely jasmine petals for a touch of luxury. The mix is topped off with Himalayan pink salt and organic bergamot, orange, and geranium essential oils certified with the Oregon Tilth for a calming and tranquil scent that soothes and revitalizes. If you don’t have a bathtub, pamper yourself with a foot soak instead (it feels SO good after a long day!)
Here’s a closer look:
Cultivate a more sustainable, eco-friendly lifestyle with Earthlove, a seasonal lifestyle box for holistic, earth-centered living.
- Discover 6-8 full size eco-friendly products and one book delivered to your door each season, The box includes items spanning different categories like snacks, tea, wildcrafting, wellness, apothecary, aromatherapy, beauty, outdoor, gardening, home decor, apparel, accessories, and more!
- A guide with tips and eco-challenges for the season
- Support a different environmental non-profit with each box
What do you think of Earthlove?