The 2020 Flying Blue Imports Costco Wine Advent Calendar has been spotted at select Costco Locations! This year’s calendar is $99.99 with 24 half-bottle of wines and must be purchased in-person at Costco.
Starting December 1, 2020, come back each day to discover a unique new wine.
Each box contains 24 half-bottles of wine. 375 ml bottles.
This calendar includes:
- LTD Time – Honored French Rose
- Vieux Ciseaux Masterfully Made Merlot
- Nightfall Spicy and Dense Zinfandel
- Cielo D’Oro Sangiovese That Captures the Romance of Italy
- Pasarica Dense and Plush Malbec From Argentina
- Heros Dark and Bold Syrah From France
- Three Brothers Discover Pinot Noir from Moldova
- Bold Bull Lean To Say Ole! From This Spanish Tempranillo
- The Conductor No Monkeying Around With This Merlot From Bulgaria
- Moulinet Taste The Harmony Of France’s Famous Red Southern Blend
- Pollo Pazzo Enjoy Cabernet-Merlot Sicilian Blend
- Six String Navarra Region’s Classic Red Blend
- Barcelos The Portuguese Art of Blending Red Wine
- Chateau Cap De Biolet A Stunning Red Wine From Bordeaux, the world’s most celebrated wine region.
- Brilliant Sparkling Nothing Says Celebrate Like Bubbly from Italy
- Ciel Bleu D’Aquitane Sunny, Fresh French Sauvignon Blanc
- Ballun A Vibrant Pinot Grigio From Moldova
- Octopada Intense and Plush Macabeo From Spain
- Atlas Bear Experience The Perfume of South African Chenin Blanc
- Carrete Delightful and Exotic Viognier From Chile
- Baciato Dal Sol Fresh, Fruity, And Sunny Trebbiano From Italy
- Cara A Cara Discover New Varietals In This White Blend From Portugal
- Maison Savas Classic Bordeaux White Blend
- Flutter The World’s Most Beloved Grape Made In A Modern Style In Spain
About Flying Blue Imports:
At Flying Blue Imports, we work each day with one purpose in mind, to make quality European wines financially accessible to the American consumer. We source wines from small farmers, and then produce, bottle and market them under our own labels.
Flying Blue brands allow consumers to experience the characteristic taste of various European wine regions and their grapes, without having to incur the expense of estate-bottled wines. We carefully select our range of wines from the most prestigious appellations to discover the “little gems” that our customers have come to enjoy.
Are you getting the 2020 Flying Blue Imports Wine Advent Calendar?