Bitsbox kids coding subscription box has a summer sale for STEM fun and learning at home!
And we couldn’t be more thrilled. But lazy mornings and weekdays that feel like Saturdays aren’t always a good thing. Studies have found that on average, students lose a full month’s worth of school-year learning over summer break. Yikes! And that’s not even taking into account a summer vacation preceded by months of remote learning.
Get $20 off on $50+ Bitsbox orders! Use the coupon code SUMMEROFCODE at checkout! Ends 8/2.
See our Bitsbox Reviews to find out more about this coding subscription for kids!
SUMMEROFCODE is good for $20 off any purchase greater than $50. New customers only. Free standard shipping in the continental U.S. The coupon expires August 2, 2020 at 5pm MST.
Bitsbox is a crazyfun subscription box that teaches kids how to code!
- Perfect for curious kids ages 6 to 12 years old
- New projects arrive every month.
- Each box introduces a new computer science concept.
- Kids build apps on the Bitsbox website; the apps they build work on any mobile device!
Here’s how it works:
- Kids look through the materials and pick an app. Every box comes with a mix of coding projects, ranging from simple to more advanced.
- Kids type the app into the Bitsbox website. Kids start with the code from the materials, then change it to make it their own.
- Kids use and share their apps on any mobile device. Bitsbox apps run on any computer, tablet, or phone with a web browser.
Here are the plans:
- Basic Bitsbox from $29.95/month A dozen app projects and a nifty binder to keep them organized!
- Deluxe Bitsbox from $44.95/month Everything that comes in the Basic Bitsbox, plus extra projects and fun goodies!
- Digital Bitsbox from $19.95/month A PDF download of the app projects!