The Shack Camp Box from Shake Shack at-home summer camp in a box is now available! This activity box is $79 ($175+ value) + shipping, and will include everything you need for a fun summer camp experience while at home!
Welcome to Shack Camp!
An at-home camp experience packed up + planned out for everyone in your troop, benefiting The Fresh Air Fund.
It’s a curated box of supplies for six weeks of summer camp fun for the ultimate Shack fan family!
Here’s what you’ll get:
The best camper is a prepared camper, so let’s go through the list of all the items (valued at $175+) you’ll find in your Shack Camp Box. Check? Check.
- 6 drawstring bags
- Change purse
- Lemon reamer
- Cocktail stirrer
- Splatterware cups
- Flashlight filter
- Costume mask, hat, and jewelry
- Campaign buttons
- Shake Shack reusable metal straws, cups, and coasters
- Shake Shack stickers
- Stretchy string
- Rubber bands
- Powdered dye
- Water balloons
- $75 in coupons and offers
- Shake Shack apron, ice cream scoop, spatula, and custard cups
- Shake Shack field notebook and pencils
About SHACK CAMP:
What’s Shack Camp? Only the most fun, interactive camp experience of the summer—minus the mosquitoes.
At our core, Shake Shack is a community gathering place. This summer looked different, so we asked ourselves how could we serve our guests outside of our four walls. Shack Camp is our way of gathering families of Shack fans across the country for summertime fun while we’re all stuck indoors and craving community (with a side of burgers). We hope you love it, and follow along at @shakeshack.
Here are the activities and lesson plan:
Each Shack Camp Box includes six kitted activities with materials and lesson plan.
- Lemons into Lemonade – recipes for seasonal lemonade + prompts to help campers write a lemonade stand business plan
- Campfire Stories – write + set the scene for the spookiest story ever
- Shack-tivist – campers are encouraged to research a cause + use their voice to help their communities
- Camp Crafts – everything from friendship bracelets to tie-dye
- Summer Sundaes – make the ultimate summer treat, Shake Shack-style
- Field Day – classic backyard games and activities the Ancient Greeks would envy
What do you think of Shack Camp Box?
Want to see more great summer camp activities for kids? Check out Summer Camp in a Box, our picks for the best summer vacation at home!