Boxwalla has a new sale!
Get 15% off on all One-Time Boxes! No coupon needed, just use this link to activate the deal. Ends 7/15!
NOTE: 15% of the profits from this sale will be donated by Boxwalla to Campaign Zero, which is a comprehensive platform of research-based policy solutions to end police brutality in America, and Feeding America’s Corona Virus Response Fund, which is a national fund raising effort to support people facing hunger as well as the food banks who help them.
Here are some of the One-Time boxes from Boxwalla:
- African Botanics Le Masque Hydralift Intense ($180) The Le Masque Hydralift Intense is a serum-strength hydrating mask that combines African adaptogenic plants like South African aloe ferox, resurrection plant and honey bush with different molecular weights of hyaluronic acids, water-binding seaweed, fermented yeast and micronutrient -rich actives like Microalga Glucans, Laminaria Algae and Chlorella Sorokinian. The mask also contains stabilized Vitamin C and Niacinamide that brighten the skin. In addition, the mask uses a complex derived from an algae and a thorny shrub, that creates a mesh-like non-occlusive layer on the skin, optimizing moisture retention and reinforcing the skin’s natural barrier.
- Advanced repair Mask Neem Honey Herbal Complex ($78) : Formulated by Russian native Katya Slepak, this is a wonderful clay & wild neem flower honey mask that soothes, repairs and evens out the skin without drying it, leaving it smooth and glowing. A proprietary complex of 9 reparative herbs (that include herbs used in Russian Folk medicine like horsetail, nettle, plantain leaf) gently draws out impurities and exfoliates the skin, while blue tansy & blackcurrant restore balance.
- Soothe and Repair Daily Moisturizer ($82) : This is a luscious cream created by Holland-based formulator Karmen Novak. It contains highly antioxidant prickly pear seed oil, aloe, rose, coriander, regenerative Arctic oat extract and more. Sinks in beautifully, instantly moisturizing the skin, leaving it soft & plump.
- Lucent Summer Hydrolat ($38) : A delightfully hydrating mist, filled with lotus leaves, honeysuckle flower, green tea and more! 5YINA products are formulated by licensed TCM practitioners Ervina Wu & Angela Chau and combine traditional Chinese medicinal herbs with modern science.
- Lucent Summer Beauty Oil ($145) : A gorgeous lightweight yet nourishing oil, Lucent oil serum is formulated to minimize the appearance of pores, reduce inflammation and prevent breakouts. This easily absorbed oil contains powerful adaptogens like American ginseng, lotus flower and leaf, anti-inflammatory perilla seed, micronutrient-rich & hydrating radix ophiopogonis and more.
Are you getting anything from Boxwalla?