Take your sewing to the next level!
IndieStitch is a monthly sewing subscription! For as low as $71 per month + shipping, you’ll get a digital pattern, fabric, and all that you need to complete your sewing project!
IndieStitch features a digital garment sewing pattern from an indie pattern designer. You will receive everything you need to complete the project, plus a copy shop print of the pattern pieces! No printing or taping required! Stop searching for the perfect pattern and fabric and start sewing with IndieStitch!
Here’s how it works:
- Subscribe Choose the length of your subscription.
- We Ship Your Project Each box ships around the 4th day of the month.
- Open And Sew! Join us for our sew-along featuring your new pattern!
Here are the benefits:
- Self-Care Take time for yourself to explore your hobby and express your creative energy
- Growth Brush up on old skills and learn new techniques through our guided sewing experience
- Confidence Rest assured that you’ll have all you need to complete your project with confidence
- Satisfaction Enjoy your expanded handmade wardrobe all made for you, by you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Downloadable PDF Pattern
- Copyshop print of the featured pattern (no printing or taping required!)
- 2-3 yards of fabric
- From Thread to Buttons to Elastic – Everything you need for the project!
- PLUS, as a special gift from me to you, each box includes a little somethin’ extra just for you!
What do you think of IndieStitch? Do you want to see more about this sewing subscription in a review?
I’ve tried to subscribe for the sewing box 6 month program for two weeks without success. I’m very disappointed.
Hello Sharon! I just stumbled across your review and was wondering how your experience with IndieStitch has been? It looks like you’ve been a subscriber for many months now and I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks so much!
I really Ike your sewing subscription service. Your preview of the coming month pattern and fabric selection is very helpful. The sewing video tutorials are such a great learning tool. Anytime I have a question or an issue of any kind my emails are answered promptly. In my opinion you are a professional organization with an owner and staff who show professionalism, kindness, respect and integrity in every situation. Thank you for your service.
Thank you so much for your kind words Sharon! You are a blessing to the IndieStitch community! 🙂
Just received my box with a pot holder (I’ve actually never sewn one) and the Carli Crossover & twist back top, I can’t wait to get started on these. I am currently at the quilting stage of a t-shirt quilt and once that’s complete I’ll start on this project. Looks fun. FYI, I’ve been sewing for over 40 years!
I’ve been trying for two weeks to sign up for the Indiestitch subscription sewing boxes without any success. To say I’m disappointed is a great understatement.