Fashion Angels has released the full spoilers for their July 2020 box! Sign up before 6/30 to get this box.
Fashion Angels has always challenged tweens to “Find your Wings”. Our monthly subscription box will do just that. We have jammed box with craft activities, bath, beauty and on trend fashion accessories. This is the box they will obsess over.
DEAL: Get 10% off your first order! Use coupon code HELLO10.
Each box includes:
- Rainbow Gradient Magic Sequin Mini Backpack – This bag is so cute and will go with all your outfits!
- 18 Month Planner – The cover artwork is going to vary person to person, but it’s SUPER cute. Moms – I am sure you will want to steal it!
- 100% Extra Small Mini Clay Kit Tacos – Most of you know and love our mini clay kits. They are cute with your LOL dolls or barbies… it’s fun to make these tiny foods!
- Heart Frame Charm – this is so cute – add a tiny photo or inspirational saying or art work to it. Then add a string to make it a necklace or bracelet or put in on your shoelaces!
- Bag Charm Coin Purse – It’s a fun accent piece and is matching rainbow colors!
- 2 packs of Tell Your Story Beads – Make some fun bracelets to wear and share.
- Lip Gloss – This has a super cute packaging with a sequins and glitter topper!
- Tear & Share Erasers – So cute to share with friends or use as party favors!
The July box has 9 total items valued at $75+.
About Find Your Wings Box:
- A one month subscription is $30 (including shipping) and there are discounts if you sign up for multiple months.
- The outside of our box is might we say, NOT so pretty, but the inside is fab. We made a decision not to spend a fortune on the box and instead we put our money on the contents of the box which allowed us to add at least two more treasures for you.
- This award-winning box is made for tweens – each months includes a crafts, accessories, bath and beauty items, and more! It’s a great (and easy) birthday, holiday, or just because gift for any tween you know.
Check out our Fashion Angels Reviews to find out more about this subscription!
What do you think of Fashion Angels?