Truman’s newest membership club is here – the Home Care Membership Bundle! The membership costs $29 per month for a family plan, and will include all you need to clean your dishes, laundry and toilet bowls! Plus, it’s eco-friendly, nontoxic, and plastic-free. The Home Care Membership Bundle and its interior packaging are made from 100% post-consumer recycled cardboard that is both recyclable and compostable.
Consider this the one stop-shop for all your cleaning needs. Well, one-stop for dishes, laundry and toilet bowls. You still have to clean yourself.
DEAL: Use the coupon code GETTRUMANS at checkout to get 25% off your first purchase!
Here’s what you’ll get with the Home Care Bundle:
- 30 Get a Load of This laundry bars
- 30 Your Dish Is My Command dishwasher bars
- 6 Reporting for Doodie toilet bars
- Truman’s Membership
About the products:
Get a Load of This Truman’s Laundry Bars
When an Amazon search for laundry detergent yields more choices than a Cheesecake Factory menu, we knew it was time to simplify the solution.
Reporting for Doodie Truman’s Toilet Bars
This non-toxic toilet bar scrubs your bowl of harmful bacteria with just the push of a handle.
Your Dish is My Command Truman’s Dishwasher Bars
A dish cleaner formulated for advanced food removal and spot-free drying power, so your glasses will shine like Mr. Clean’s bald head.
Here’s how Truman’s works:
- Get a Starter Kit Try any of Truman’s non-toxic cleaners for 30 days risk free.
- Get Some Refills We’ll ship refills in sustainable packaging on your schedule!
- Repeat Step 2 It’s that simple! Now see if you can get somebody else to clean.
Here are the benefits:
Good Cleans Come in Small Packages
- Save space:Because that 5-gallon jug of detergent is as burdensome on the planet as it is your back.
- Saves plastic:Shipping products in recycled cardboard that can be recycled or composted* means a lot less junk in the trunk.
- Saves money:Truman’s versatile cleaners do the work of many and ship free to members, so you can keep more of your hard-earned cash. (Or shower your favorite cleaning company with lavish gifts.)
Are you getting the Truman’s Home Care Bundle?