The 2020 Sephora Sun Safety Kit is available again at Sephora online. This kit is $39 and has a $178+ value!
NOTE: The Sun Safety kit does sell out, so if you want it, now is a good time to grab it.
A kit containing Sephora’s favorite sun care products—featuring a full size of Dr. Dennis Gross Sunscreen and 13 other minis—providing an array of sunscreen and supplement options for safe play in the sun.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
This 14-piece set contains beloved classics and modern innovations for beautifully protected skin. The soothing, hydrating formulas come in a variety of formats to protect from a variety of sun-related concerns including redness, dryness, and signs of aging.
Sephora will donate $25 from the sale of this kit to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, with a minimum donation of $700,000. Visit www.msk.org
DEAL: If you’d like to purchase one today, be sure to add one of these coupon codes to your order AND add 3 free samples before you check out.
This set contains:
- Biossance™ Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral Sunscreen
- COOLA® Full Spectrum 360° Mineral Sun Silk Crème Organic Sunscreen SPF 30
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ DRx Dark Spot Sun Defense Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 50
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- First Aid Beauty® Weightless Liquid Mineral Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide SPF 30
- HUM® Nutrition Here Comes The Sun Vitamin D Supplement
- Kate Somerville® Kx Active Concentrates Ceramides + Omegas Serum
- Lancôme UV Expert Aquagel Defense 50 Sunscreen
- REN Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF 30
- Shiseido Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 42
- Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protector Lotion SPF 50+
- Supergoop!® PLAY Everyday Lotion SPF 50 with Sunflower Extract
- Supergoop!® Unseen Sunscreen™ SPF 40
What do you think of this year’s Sephora Sun Safety Kit?