Sensory TheraPLAY has released the first spoilers for the June 2020 box!
DEAL: Get 20% off your first box! Use coupon code SPRINGTIME.
Each box includes:
Find It will be one of the items inside! Similar to an “I-spy” concept, the goal is to try and find each item inside.
A check off pad is included so that you can mark off each object as you locate it. Examples of things inside are a balloon, pom pom, rubber band, marble, fish, butterfly, car, and googley eye!
This game is visually stimulating and makes for a perfect calm- down tool to help refocus and relax. Simply moving the cylinder to watch all the beads rotate around is very calming to watch.
Sensory TheraPLAY Box is a monthly subscription that delivers sensory toys designed for 4 to 9-year-old children. Each box is curated by a pediatric occupational therapist. While the box is ideally suited for autistic children, those with sensory processing disorders, and those who suffer from ADHD, anxiety, and behavioral issues, it’s also just a really fun toy box for anyone interested in playing and exploring, although there may be a few items that are really sensory-specific.
Here’s how it works:
- SIGN UP Easy to order. Create your account (it takes less than 2 minutes!) By creating an account you agree to the terms and conditions of Sensory Theraplay Box
- BOXES ARE CURATED BY A PEDIATRIC OT Each month, you and your child will be surprised with a new box of sensory items
- UNBOX SENSORY GOODIES Discover new toys and be inspired with fresh ideas. Engage your child in incredibly fun play (that’s also therapeutic!)
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Toys to help develop important sensory motor skills & stimulate the senses. Engage your child in fun, silly sensory play!
- Boxes ship out the first week of each month
- Items are therapeutic & can be calming or help manage anxiety
- Curated for children with autism/ sensory needs in mind, but suitable for children of all abilities
- Each month’s box is carefully curated by a licensed occupational therapist and includes a description card inside
What do you think of Sensory TheraPLAY?