Firstleaf Wine Club has a new sale!
Dear Wine Lover,
Heard about our pack of great American wines yet? We’ve picked out a brand new selection of top domestic wines for your enjoyment. And — for the next week only — we’ll send you 6 of our best domestic wines for only $29.95. That’s not only more than 70% off the retail price for these wines — it’s $10 cheaper than our standard introductory price. That means if you want to get a taste of the best of American winemaking, you can’t do better than our latest pack of wines.
Comprised of both red and white wines, this pack spans a wide range of flavors, aromas, and styles. It contains wines from all over the great winemaking regions of the West Coast. It has ideal accompaniments for every kind of dish you could name. And — because you’re getting it from Firstleaf — it’s won lots of awards at top international competitions.
But as is true for all of our packs, we don’t expect this one to stay in stock forever. (Last time we sold a pack of great American wines, it sold out in a couple of days.) So if you want to get these wines, make sure you pick them up now!
Get the American Wine Bundle for just $29.95, plus FREE shipping! No coupon needed, just use this link to subscribe!
About the wines:
Loudspeaker 2017 Red Blend Central Coast, California CENTRAL COAST, CALIFORNIA
This wine is all about being a little unexpected, but not being apologetic about it. Not to be confused with brash, our wines have depth and meaning. Grown in California’s Central Coast, where warm days and wind influenced cool nights are ideal for vineyards, drinking this Red Blend is like playing your favorite record at full volume – always enjoyable every time. It retails for $26.
Trailstone 2018 Chardonnay Wahluke Slope, Washington WAHLUKE SLOPE, WASHINGTON
We can’t get enough of this creamy award-winning Washington Chardonnay. In Washington’s warmest region, you’ll find a slope that’s home to some of the best wine in the state. The Wahluke Slope lies on a broad, south-facing slope. The result? A creamy white wine with a tropical, fruity feel. One swirl releases a sweet burst of pineapple, green mango, and papaya. Another reveals toasty notes of burnt sugar and vanilla combined with a rich, minerally texture. Fuller than other Chardonnays, this wine holds up well with punchier flavors. Invite your favorite friends over and enjoy an al fresco lunch with pork tenderloin and pan-fried leeks. It retails for $23.
Devil’s Advocate 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon California CALIFORNIA
Drink in the subtleties of our newest vintage 94 Point, Gold medal-winning Cabernet. With wine, the Devil is in the details, and with Devil’s Advocate, you can always be sure that you are drinking exquisitely crafted wine. The 2017 Devil’s Advocate Cabernet Sauvignon is a polished style of Cabernet with a deep ruby color and high fruit intensity. The dark red fruit flavors are offset by strong tannins and a leathery texture with subtle notes of blue fruit. We think that the red and blue fruit mingle together beautifully to pair with wild game slathered in a fruity sauce. Our 2016 vintage took home 94 Points and a Gold medal from the 2019 New World International Wine Competition and a Silver Medal at the 2020 Winemaker Challenge. It retails for $21.
Linguist Estates 2018 Muscat Dessert Wine Stag’s Leap District, Napa Valley NAPA VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
This elegant 90 point, Gold medal-winning Muscat dessert wine from the iconic Stags Leap in Napa Valley is a showstopper For our first sweet dessert-style wine, we wanted to share a bottle of something truly special— the Linguist Estates Muscat Canelli from one of Napa’s most iconic regions, Stags Leap. Stags Leap burst on to the scene in 1976, taking home 1st place at the “Judgement of Paris” beating a panel of legendary Bordeaux wines. This naturally sweet wine is modeled on the most famous sweet wine in the world: Bordeaux Sauternes. A sip of this golden nectar will reveal notes of citrus and a heady nose of orange blossom and honeysuckle. While this wine pairs perfectly with a homemade creme brûlée, it makes a pleasing companion to fiery, savory flavors, too. Judges love it too! It took home 90 points and a Gold Medal from the 2020 Winemaker Challenge. It retails for $25.
Earth’s Draw 2018 Pinot Noir Mendocino County, California MENDOCINO COUNTY, CALIFORNIA
Explore the depth of flavor that comes from the soils of California. The toil that goes into a well-made wine is hidden and there’s nothing to show how hard it is to grow expressive grapes. Earth’s Draw Pinot Noir is sourced from select vineyards in Mendocino County is made to honor that work. The wine is elegant with subtle notes that showcase the terroir of California. We love the fruit flavors, but even more, we appreciate the subtle touches of sage, honey, and earth that finish off the wine. Our 2017 vintage won 91 points and a gold medal at the Monterey International Wine Competition, this vintage is certain to follow in its footsteps. It retails for $17.
ncarnadine 2019 Viognier-Pinot Grigio Paso Robles, California PASO ROBLES, CALIFORNIA
A playful Pinot Grigio and Viognier blend from Paso Robles. Paso Robles is famously known for the greatest day-to-night temperature swing in California. Because of its unique climate it is ideal for highly concentrated red wines, but also offers an amazing canvas for beautiful whites as well. This wine is a one-of-a-kind marriage of two classic varietals – Pinot Grigio and Viognier. Pinot Grigio brings forward flavors which provide mouthwatering acidity, while Viognier adds a weighty almost oily richness to the body. Uniquely playful, this wine is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! This wine retails for $22.
Here are the Firstleaf Wine Club bundles available:
- Gold Wines This bundle of award-winners is our most star-studded assortment of wines. All 6 wines in this bundle have won Gold Medals in a major international competition. Beyond that, they’ve won many other awards, including 90+ Points Awards, Best in Class Awards, and more. And for a limited time, they’re available to everyone at one price!
- Essential Wines If you just want a group of essential wines, this is the bundle to get. It includes the world’s most popular varietals — like Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay — from a wide range of vineyards around the world. They’re ideal for the person in your life who wants an all-purpose bundle of wines.
- Classic Red Wines Sometimes, all you need is a glass of the perfect red wine. This bundle includes a Hall of Fame of classic red wines, like Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and more. They’re the wines you want when you’re enjoying cured meats, or digging into a luscious chocolate dessert.
- Member Favorites Not quite sure what you want? Let your fellow members help you out. This bundle features 6 of our all-time Member Favorites, wines our members have enjoyed and that we’re sure you’ll enjoy as well. It’s hard to think of a better showcase for the greatness of Firstleaf wine.
- Old World Wines Get 6 incredible wines from the oldest wine cultures on Earth. These wines hail from all over the continent — including Spain, Italy, France, and Eastern Europe — and give you a taste of the descendants of some of the world’s very first wines. They’re the perfect gift (or recommendation) for the Europhile in your life.
- New World Wines Every true wine lover knows that New World vineyards are hotbeds of innovation. These 6 wines reflect the excitement of the world’s new wine cultures, including South Africa, Argentina, and the American West Coast. They’re great wines to recommend to your more adventurous loved ones.
See our Firstleaf reviews to see the wines we received in the past from this wine club that learns your exact taste preferences!
What do you think of Firstleaf Wine Club subscription?