We have spoilers for the Birchbox June 2020 curated boxes! Subscriber Choice is available around the 26th of the month.
Starting June, box customization will give you options to pick between a Clean Beauty Box (always available) OR a curated box by Birchbox co-founder and CEO, Katia Beauchamp!
Starting in June, each month we will have two Featured Boxes you can choose from, with more quantities available than we’ve had in previous months:
Option 1: We will always have a Clean Beauty Box. All the samples in your box will be free of 13+ ingredients, so you can feel good about what you’re putting on your skin. It’s clear our subscribers want this and we’re making it possible to get a clean box every time if you choose this option.
Option 2: A box curated by our Co-founder and CEO Katia. In her curated box, you’ll be able to try products and brands she loves, so you can learn more about and follow her beauty routine.
FYI – it’s a little unclear if sample choice is going away, but you can always let Birchbox pick and get a box personalized to your beauty profile, curated by the Birchbox team.
Here’s the June 2020 Clean Beauty Box and the Katia-curated box!
Clean Beauty Box:
- Davines The Spotlight Circle Shine Hair Mask
- Art Naturals Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- COOLA® Organic Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30
- Wander Beauty Double Date Lip and Cheek
- Daily Concepts Your Facial Mini Scrubber
Katia’s Picks Box
- Alterna My Hair My Canvas New Beginnings Exfoliating Cleanser
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
- Benefit Cosmetics Chachatint Lip & Cheek Stain
- BYROE Rice Cleansing Sorbet
- Love of Color One & Done Shadow Stick